How do I change an led light in my LM 365

twilliams

One of my led lights in the ceiling is no longer working and I need to replace it. How do I take the light out? Does it pop off or screw out? Or how?

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

My 2015 LM 365 has glass lenses they twist and pull down.
My buddy's 2016 LM 365 has plastic lenses they just pull down and pop off.
Hope that helps

Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

twilliams

My 2015 LM 365 has glass lenses they twist and pull down.
My buddy's 2016 LM 365 has plastic lenses they just pull down and pop off.
Hope that helps

Jerrod

Mine are glass. I can get the glass cover off. How do you remove the led light to replace it?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mine are glass. I can get the glass cover off. How do you remove the led light to replace it?
You don't change the LED lights, you replace the entire fixture.
Call Heartland Parts and they should be able to send you the correct fixture.

Peace
Dave

jbeletti

In most cases, the flush LED ceiling lights are replaced as an entire fixture. They're not terribly expensive. Probably in the $20 range. Contact Heartland Customer Service to purchase one.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I'm thinking it's just a wire. So you'll pull the 3 little screws out and drop down the light.
You can check for power there to make sure you are getting you're 12v
Or if you don't have a tester you can swap with another light in the RV that is working.
If this light is one you need all the time then swap it out with one you never use. Then when Heartland send you a new one in a few WEEKS you can replace it.
"I think" the Black wire is hot and white is ground. It will not work if they are wrong...

Hope this helps
Jerrod

twilliams

I'm thinking it's just a wire. So you'll pull the 3 little screws out and drop down the light.
You can check for power there to make sure you are getting you're 12v
Or if you don't have a tester you can swap with another light in the RV that is working.
If this light is one you need all the time then swap it out with one you never use. Then when Heartland send you a new one in a few WEEKS you can replace it.
"I think" the Black wire is hot and white is ground. It will not work if they are wrong...

Hope this helps
Jerrod

Very helpful!
thx!
TW

twilliams

So- I switched the light out with one that was working and found they both work. So I took the cover off of the switch and found a wire had come loose. Once it was replaced the light works again. So- the led was fine it was the swift with a loose wire.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk