M32 - Sofabed conversion

PeterS

Hi Everyone,

The sofabed/hide-a-bed is easy to pull out and leaves enough room to walk by. Our only concern is the uneven height of the center and foot portion vs the lower head portion. Makes for uncomfortable sleeping.

Anyone found a good way to handle this problem other than a bunch of blankets ?

klp605

Is it installed/put together correctly? I ask as during our PDI I questioned how uneven ours appeared and upon inspection it was discovered the sofabed was not put together properly.

PeterS

Is it installed/put together correctly? I ask as during our PDI I questioned how uneven ours appeared and upon inspection it was discovered the sofabed was not put together properly.

That is interesting...do you have a picture as to how it SHOULD look?

klp605

We haven't picked it up yet. There were a few things that weren't put together correctly (not sure how Heartland QC didn't catch some of it).

Will get pictures when we pick up in a couple weeks. I'm tempted to go to a CW here in Florida and look at a M32, if in stock, to see if there are similar problems we have found. We should be able to find a M32 in stock somewhere as we pass enough CW between FL and WI.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

PeterS

Here is a picture of the bed in the OPEN position. Looking a the folding mechanism and cushion sizes, this appears to me to be a design flaw. There is no option to level the top portions and create a smooth/flat sleeping surface.
We are considering blankets or a cut-to-size foam cushion (WalMart).

Attachments

• FoldOutBed.jpg
    FoldOutBed.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 60

klp605

Here is a picture of the bed in the OPEN position. Looking a the folding mechanism and cushion sizes, this appears to me to be a design flaw. There is no option to level the top portions and create a smooth/flat sleeping surface.
We are considering blankets or a cut-to-size foam cushion (WalMart).[/QUOTE

PeterS, my apologies as I was completely side tracked by the water leak and damage that I didn't even check over the corrections that were said to have been completed. Our new unit was scheduled for delivery Thursday, so they anticipate it any day and will see if the set up is the same.

I see what you are saying, that appears to be a design flaw. Or a way to keep visitors from wanting to stay with you.