3611 Motorcycle Chocks

Lndeatr

Anyone mounted chocks in a 3611 with an 11' garage? Ours is being delivered this week. Is replacing our 300C that had a 10' garage that was totaled after a fire. On the 300C I had to drop the fuel tank to mount the chocks. Does anyone know if I need to drop the tank on the 3611 or is there access?

Last edited:

Hogladyrider

We have a 3611 and we are full timers.

We used a Condor chock SC-2000 with removable mounting brackets. The chock was installed on the left side of the garage in front of the SGD.

Part of the underside of the garage is open the other had to have the cloroplast dropped down for access. We used longer bolts with backup plates underneath.

We have had no issues bike rides great. When we are stationary for any length of time and the bike is out of the garage the chock is removed and the garage is utilized as an office/mancave.

We are very happy with our 3611. Our two previous rv's were Big Horn 5th wheels and we towed the bike. We have had our 3611 for almost a year now and we are getting ready to leave our winter location and head west to spend the summer in South Dakota!

We have done several other modifications, added shelving to the pantry, removed the queen bed in the garage, added handrailing on wall going up stairs to the bedroom. Reinstalled the kitchen sink that was falling out due to no brackets being installed. Replaced a defective GFI breaker in the bathroom which caused us to lose all outlets in the lower half of the rv. Fireplace was never wired properly so fixed that as well. Latest addition is a Dish satellite on the roof.

All small QC items that we were able to take care of on our own.

Good luck hope you enjoy your 3611 as we do ours!

Susan & Gary

eka217

Anyone mounted chocks in a 3611 with an 11' garage? Ours is being delivered this week. Is replacing our 300C that had a 10' garage that was totaled after a fire. On the 300C I had to drop the fuel tank to mount the chocks. Does anyone know if I need to drop the tank on the 3611 or is there access?
Check out the biker bar from b&w hitches it works great and you don't need straps.

Lndeatr

I use Pindle removable chocks. I mount the floor hardware center, and left side/right side. If I'm solo it rides center and when hauling 2 bikes they ride on the left and right sides. The new trailer is coming in just a few days before a scheduled trip and I need to get them mounted before we leave. Not having to drop the fuel tank will be very helpful. Thanks for the replys.

Lndeatr

"We have done several other modifications, added shelving to the pantry, removed the queen bed in the garage, added handrailing on wall going up stairs to the bedroom. Reinstalled the kitchen sink that was falling out due to no brackets being installed. Replaced a defective GFI breaker in the bathroom which caused us to lose all outlets in the lower half of the rv. Fireplace was never wired properly so fixed that as well. Latest addition is a Dish satellite on the roof."

Although we loved the layout of our 2013 300C better than the 3611, especially the larger bedroom with walk around bed, we are excited about making the 3611 our own.

porthole

Retired
I have been using Condor chocks for several years now. After the first year I don't bother bolting them down anymore, and took out the trailer mounting plate.

acro2eaa

I use a WheelDock for my Indian. It's kid of pricey but it works very well and I don't have to lift the tire to get it out. Anyway, I was able to mount it without dropping anything. Only had to drill two holes for the bolts. Could easily get to the bolt from the bottom. I did have to take out about 4 screws that hold up the rear of the bottom underside cover to reach in and put on the forward bolt but it was pretty simple.

Sam

gadget_stl

I have been using Condor chocks for several years now. After the first year I don't bother bolting them down anymore, and took out the trailer mounting plate.

Just bought our first toy hauler. It’s a small Pioneer RG22. We’d like to haul 2 Harley Ultra Limited’s in it. Fingers crossed they fit ok. Anyway, I’m interested in what Condor wheel chocks you use that you’re not bolting down, what types of bikes you’re hauling and how you’re strapping them down. Hoping you’re using a similar set up to what I’d like to do. Any pics you have would be great. I’d like to buy chocks once and end up at my destination with two bikes till upright. lol

porthole

Retired
800 pound HD Electric Glide

Two straps anchored to the turn signal lamp bars, going out from center and slightly forward
Two straps anchored to the rear passenger floorboards, going out from center and slightly forward
One strap around the rear wheel pulling straight back

Condor wheel chock

The chock is not bolted down, friction and a board in front.

Last edited:

Rawhide

I have a 3611 with 11' garage. Hauling a Harley for 3 years now. I took a 5/8 sheet of plywood.Cut in half length wise. Bolted the wheel Chock to the plywood. Not the floor. The bike Sits on the plywood. If we stop for more than a few days we can easily remove the sheet of plywood and wheel chock. No holes in the floor.