Looking to buy a Mallard M33

campout3

Hello out there,

We are interested in a Mallard M33 to take camping with our kiddos. This thing is 36 feet long! What do you guys think about this model? Is it an easy tow? What about the quality?
We are owners of a cute little R-pod and it has been wonderful with no issues- but its too dang small. So.... help this new family of campers out! :)

danemayer

Hi campout3,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. The Mallard is a slightly customized version of another Heartland travel trailer, and is exclusive to Camping World.

I'm sure you'll get some feedback from owners shortly.

Chopperno1

Hello out there,

We are interested in a Mallard M33 to take camping with our kiddos. This thing is 36 feet long! What do you guys think about this model? Is it an easy tow? What about the quality?
We are owners of a cute little R-pod and it has been wonderful with no issues- but its too dang small. So.... help this new family of campers out! :)

I own the m32 and no issues towing. Pulls with ease for a big trailer and tracks straight. What is your planned tow vehicle? I moved up to this from a pop up.

PeterS

Hi campout,

The M32 and M33 are very much the same base camper with the M33 having the kitchen slideout and island, and a bunkhouse door vs curtain.

We settled for the M32 for weight reasons and did not like the much lower kitchen height in the M33.

Other than that, we had ours now for 9 mths and love it. Generally good quality and attention to detail.