M32 - adding a door on the bunk room?

G54FL

Close to purchasing something, and the M32 is a top contender. One thing I wish it had was a real door instead of the curtain. I need to go back to CW to look, but is there any possibility of mounting a door...or does the slide path just prevent that?

Steve.Twoknee

Close to purchasing something, and the M32 is a top contender. One thing I wish it had was a real door instead of the curtain. I need to go back to CW to look, but is there any possibility of mounting a door...or does the slide path just prevent that?

Honestly I'm not sure! I'm guessing with some creativity you could come up with something, but I'm guessing it will potentially impact the heating and cooling of the camper. Don't let the lack of the door bother you too much. Remember the master does have doors!
And while I don't know your camping habits, I'm usually the last one to bed, even in bad weather, and it has never been an issue. We do use a night light lamp that everyone has gotten used to, it stays on until the last one goes to bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeterS

We had the same concern as the M33 had a door to the bunkhouse but our M32 does not.
However we have found it has not been an issue at all, as the noise level is no different with a thin door vs the curtain - it's mostly acting as a light blocker or make a quick change area.
Having a second door there most likely interferes with the bathroom door and possibly the pantry too much.