What size sheets to put on the Air Mattress bed?

proudowner

formely cannotdecide
I thought I had seen this on another thread but cannot find it. Anybody familiar with what size they take?

Thank You

kingclan

Air Mattress Question

Along this line, do you have to remove the bedding to store the mattress? Can it be deflated with the bedding on and folded back up in the sofa to store it? We use the sleeper sofa every night in our present rig (it has a standard mattress) and we would like to know how this works from real life experience. No one at any dealers have been able to tell us for sure.
Thank you,
Chris

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We leave the bedding on whenever we are out camping. Take it off if it needs to be changed or whenever we get ready to go home (actually, we're never READY to go home - we just have to go home:()

combine_billy

Along this line, do you have to remove the bedding to store the mattress? Can it be deflated with the bedding on and folded back up in the sofa to store it? We use the sleeper sofa every night in our present rig (it has a standard mattress) and we would like to know how this works from real life experience. No one at any dealers have been able to tell us for sure.
Thank you,
Chris

NO!!! Do yourself a favor and take that mattress out of the sofa when when you fold it back up, otherwise you will most likely spring a leak.

timdebs

Are the sofas/air beds the same in all Heartland models? We have not been taking our air mattress on and off the sofa when used, but I also do not want to get a leak. Thread has gone from sheets to leaks, at least it has not gone to leaking on the sheets.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Are the sofas/air beds the same in all Heartland models? We have not been taking our air mattress on and off the sofa when used, but I also do not want to get a leak. Thread has gone from sheets to leaks, at least it has not gone to leaking on the sheets.

Some people have had problems - most don't. We've used ours extensively for a year and have no problems. I say use it a lot now to find out if there's a problem while you're under warranty. If there is a problem, Flair is very good about replacing them.