Monticello Floor PLan, 2 questions

Rick and Michele

Fulltimer in 2007
We plan to buy the Monticello in 2006 and have been closely reading the web site on that model. Recently you posted some modifications to the floor plans both in the bedroom and it seems to the Living Room desk area, but the pictures on the web site seem to be of the older floor plan. What we are wondering is how was the desk area changed? Seems to have gone from an angled desk area to flat, which brings up the question of the TV. With the angled desk/entertainment area, the TV being angled allowed you to watch it either from the chairs or the couch. With bringing that area flat, are you making an allowance to extend the slide slightly to allow confortable viewing from the chairs?

Cheryl

I'm sure you will get an official response soon. But in the meantime, I can tell you that in the Golden Gate, both of the TVs pull out and can be turned for more comfortable viewing.

Scott

New Computer Desk Area

Here's the scoop on the new Landmark product that has just been introduced to the dealers at the recent Louisville Show - and will be in production this month:
The bedrooms in all of the floorplans have gone to the "suites" layout with the lav base on the same side as the slide-out and the washer/dryer/linen closet next to the toilet room.
We also have a new color and style of Corian that is more of a warm, beige with the larger specs in it (a higher grade of Corian color). AND... this new Corian is on the computer desk, as stove covers, in the kitchen, bath and even a large top on the doorside bedroom dresser.
Regarding the TV - we now have an optional 26" LCD TV that is built into a new entertainment center where we have both lowered it and put it on a pull out steel swivel bracket for easy viewing. We have priced this "option" so low that I think just about every Landmark is going to feature this beautiful flat screen LCD.
That's just a heads up. Look for photos on the web site in the coming weeks.

ST

Rick and Michele

Fulltimer in 2007
Thanks Scott, I think that answers everything except for whether it's HD capable and how long are the delivery times with the FEMA effort now going on. Almost bet it's not 6-8 weeks any more, at least for a while...

Scott

Tv

Well, while I can't say for sure, because I don't have the specs in front of me, it is a brand new flat screen TV, so I think, by law, it has to be HD compatible now.
As far as our production goes, we are back in full swing on the Landmark/Bighorn/Sundance/Cyclone lines so I would say that the 6-8 weeks is going to be a good number.

ST