Mallard - M32 Cabinet Doors

Cyfans4

Do you have a way that I can source the cabinet doors in my 2017 M32? I need to build access doors for the storage under the dining seating area.

danemayer

Hi Cyfans4,

If you have another cabinet door of the size you need, take measurements and pictures and call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't should be able to help. Not sure if they'll do a custom size for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyfans4

Hi Cyfans4,

If you have another cabinet door of the size you need, take measurements and pictures and call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't should be able to help. Not sure if they'll do a custom size for you.

Thank you - Good to know - I'll try to build the frame around the size of an existing door.

jbeletti

I've seen what you are wanting to do - done by a few other Heartlanders. They sourced doors from Heartland, cut a hole into the space, frames it out and hung the door. They looks great and added a lot of daily value for the owners.

Moving thread out of ATF and into Interior Components - Cabinetry for better indexing/searching.