Torque T30 Gross Weight

Good morning. I'm getting some conflicting information from a dealer vs your website. Your website shows the Torque T30 with a gross weight of 9,999 lbs and the dealer is telling me 13,100 lbs. Am I missing something? If I am, do you offer a toy hauler travel trailer under 10,000 gross weight. I have a 215 1/2 ton Ram 4 wheel drive limited with 3.92 rear end gears. Thanks

danemayer

Hi ApacheAv8tor,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Ask the dealer to snap a picture of the GVWR label on the front, off-door-side of the trailer, and email it to you.

You can also call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Ask for the Torque sales team. They should be able to confirm the specs.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dry weight may be listed as GVW, but the max the trailer can weigh loaded is the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) The 13,100 sounds like a GVWR weight rating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2Seabees

I know this thread is months old but a 1/2 ton cannot pull a T30. Too heavy to be safe and that is without the garage loaded. I have 1500 Ram and it has shocks that are not heavy duty and everytime I pulled it something in my engine broke. Now we only use his Ram 2500 and still wish it was diesel.