Roof Vent Covers

weekender01

When I was cleaning my roof on our 2017 Torque 321 I noticed that 2 of the 3 vents already had some tabs molded into them for I assume vent covers. Anyone know which brand (maxxAir, camco, etc.) and model matches these tabs so I can do a quick install vs. drilling and installing additional hardware?

I wish I had taken a picture, but did not so I hope someone knows what I am talking about.

MP_CS

Not sure what tabs you're talking about but i also recommend the maxx air cover. I did have to attach the additional hardwar though I didn't machine bolt on the brackets i just used stainless steel self drilling screws to attach the brackets to vent frame.

RoadJunkie

I also have "the tabs" on my rig. Apparently they are included on the T-handle style of vent opening mechanism. Let us know how the Maxx unit mout while using the tabs.

Ducky

I had the Maxx Air II installed on my Bighorn Traveler 32RS. Was told by La Mesa RV that the tabs just needed to be cut off with Razor blade to install. Apparently this is known by the industry because when I advised the installer he was aware of the issue. Take it to a professional and it was done in 20 minutes.

'Lil Guy'

I had the tabs on my Bighorn 3270 and had to grind them off with a 4" disc grinder.(very carefully) took about 2 minutes. Then installed with hardware and instructions. Had to mark and drill the holes.