Anxiety!

NYSUPstater

So we heard from the dealer who said that our BC should be done by end of 2nd week of May. For those that have ordered before, what have you seen for delivery times from onset/placement of order? Am under the impression mfr's wait until they get a whole batch of same model before rolling down the line. Order was placed couple weeks ago and knew it would be in around said timeframe. Ultimately, am hoping it will be done before 2nd week of May or at least delivered to dealer May, 15,16 area so they can go thru it and we pick it up on the 20th. Very worst case senerio is I pick it up week of the 21 and rush like H to get back home, somewhat load it up and head out for Mem Day w/e.

What can I expect?

Thanks.

Garypowell

That things never seem to work the way we want and everything goes slower than we want.

And if if you get in a hurry and try to push things along......you'll make a mistake(s) and regret it.

After you have fully inspected the unit and they have fixed everthing you then plan your first trip.

mlpeloquin

Heartland seems to order parts for the assembly line for on time delivery and build. So when an order comes in it goes into the cue as ordered and parts are procured for it. Some parts like TV's, stoves, microwaves are ordered in bulk, They build Landmarks, Big Horns, and Big Country on the same serial assembly line. When we toured the line Landmarks, Big Horns, and Big Country rigs were all in the assembly building at the same time. Each position at a different stage of assembly. A Landmark was at the starting stage. The next station was a Big Country then another Landmark, then a Big Horn. Each in series goes from one station to the next until completed and out the other end of the building to paint. All models of each depending on what has been ordered in the order that they were placed at the factory. So they do not build several Big Horn 3010's then Landmark etc. at the same time. I assume, if a dealer wanted and ordered three or four identical units at the same time, then the factory would have four going down the assembly line at the same time when it was their turn to be assembled. So yours is in the cue waiting its turn to be built.