Need info for the High Pointe microwave plate

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All, our microwave glass plate flew out and busted. (I know, should have been stowing it before travel!)

Anyone with a 2015-2017 High Pointe Microwave/Convection oven, model B-EC942K9E-S, likely in a Big Horn, Big Country or Landmark, can you take a picture of the plate from straight down on top of it, and also provide any wording/numbers on the plate. A google search for High Pointe microwave parts turned up nothing useful.

Thanks in advance.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
All, our microwave glass plate flew out and busted. (I know, should have been stowing it before travel!)

Anyone with a 2015-2017 High Pointe Microwave/Convection oven, likely in a Big Horn, Big Country or Landmark, can you take a picture of the plate from straight down on top of it, and also provide any wording/numbers on the plate. A google search for High Pointe microwave parts turned up nothing useful.

Thanks in advance.

We had to order one and I think it was a standard size. We got it on eBay. Let me see if I can find a link.

On edit here is an eBay link for one we got...

http://m.ebay.com/itm/112359375858?_mwBanner=1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Thanks Andy, not sure I want to bid on this one. Looking for one I can order off Amazon if possible.

Hoping a pic will help match up.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Y172 13.5" in diameter
454234d74f6538f4eedae084a90b020b.jpg

cbf54ed74bcd2304b5e29598934accf6.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks Andy, not sure I want to bid on this one. Looking for one I can order off Amazon if possible.

Hoping a pic will help match up.

Any 13.5 with the same pattern. There are a lot on eBay. Can't remember what came up on Amazon

TravelTiger

Erika, there are plenty on ebay that are 'Buy Now'. No bidding. Here's one.

Peace
Dave

I understand, but returns on eBay items can be problematic. I prefer Amazon where I can easily return it, if it's not right.

There are a ton of choices on Amazon as well... but It's the center spacing for the turntable mechanism that has to fit correctly. They all look similar, but without having a correct one to compare (mine's in a zillion pieces), it's hard to tell.

jo9463

A 13.5 plate with the 3 "y" shaped piece should fit. We got ours from eBay cause it was cheaper than Amazon.

TravelTiger

We replaced our High Pointe Microwave/Convection oven with a GE. Almost identical and the plates were the same. So a GE plate will be a perfect replacement. If you have Amazon prime, you will not have to pay for the shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...GE+microwave+plat,aps,1383&crid=3CVXPJ4K8MYGF

Would love to replace the microwave, but since we have to replace a chipped and cracked induction cooktop, microwave will have to stay!