CY 3418 Chairs\Footrest Storage While Traveling

Hello all,

I have 2015 CY 3418, I carry a RZR 1000 XP4 plus 2 kids quads. Just wondering if anyone has come up with a place to stash the two chairs/foot rest while traveling? They get in the way of loading and unloading the toys. I was wondering if I could hang them from the ceiling? Does anyone know how the ceiling in constructed? Is the wood up there that I could maybe attach a bracket and hang the chairs upside down. Thanks

avvidclif

I doubt the ceiling would hold them. How about hanging them from the bottom of the front bunk/couch??

avvidclif

Can you put the car in the back and the shorty's up front??? Or parallel them and put the chairs down the side...

LBR

1) one piece of 1-1/8" flooring plywood on top of the 2 quads...if it would set fairly level, afix easily to and amoungst the quads and UTV, then clamp down chairs to the plywood.

2) transport 2 quads on rear wheels standing upright for more room on floor for chairs

3) lay chairs on the bed

Can you put the car in the back and the shorty's up front??? Or parallel them and put the chairs down the side...

I've had the car in the back before but I didn't like the way the trailer towed. I think its to much weight back there.

- - - Updated - - -

1) one piece of 1-1/8" flooring plywood on top of the 2 quads...if it would set fairly level, afix easily to and amoungst the quads and UTV, then clamp down chairs to the plywood.

2) transport 2 quads on rear wheels standing upright for more room on floor for chairs

3) lay chairs on the bed

The chairs are really bulky, I cant get them thru the bedroom door.

Last time I stood up the quads they leaked everywhere. Wife wasn't happy about that!

I'd still like to find out what's in the ceiling. When I walk on the roof it seems really strong. I would imagine it could hold a 20-30 pound chair?

LBR

I've had the car in the back before but I didn't like the way the trailer towed. I think its to much weight back there.

- - - Updated - - -

The chairs are really bulky, I cant get them thru the bedroom door.

Last time I stood up the quads they leaked everywhere. Wife wasn't happy about that!

I'd still like to find out what's in the ceiling. When I walk on the roof it seems really strong. I would imagine it could hold a 20-30 pound chair?
Do remember that the 20-30 pound chair will put a HUGE downward force when you hit potholes, accidentally​ drop over a curb, etc...Good luck with hanging from the ceiling, hope all goes well for you.

Do remember that the 20-30 pound chair will put a HUGE downward force when you hit potholes, accidentally​ drop over a curb, etc...Good luck with hanging from the ceiling, hope all goes well for you.

I'm not dead set on hanging them, I'm just frustrated. I thought I had plenty of room with a 18' garage but I was wrong.

LBR

I'm not dead set on hanging them, I'm just frustrated. I thought I had plenty of room with a 18' garage but I was wrong.
If it makes you feel better, we have the CY4018 with 17.5' garage...and 3 SxSs..haha...at least you have a chance to fit everything in!

avvidclif

At 1700 lbs for the Razor (dry) it probably was too much in the rear and anywhere. I know mine with a 700 lb bike in it and ready to camp w/o water weighs in at 15,100. That's just 400 lbs under the max of 15,500. I figured the max weight I could carry in a ATV or golf cart was abt 1500 lbs.