Satellite/Antenna hooks ups on outside

Another question re Gateway 3650BH. In the side compartment where the satellite cable goes, there are 2. One goes to the main living room TV. Where does the other go? I believe it is the master, as it does not go to the bunkroom. Has anyone changed that, or ran it to the bunkroom?

pegmikef

Another question re Gateway 3650BH. In the side compartment where the satellite cable goes, there are 2. One goes to the main living room TV. Where does the other go? I believe it is the master, as it does not go to the bunkroom. Has anyone changed that, or ran it to the bunkroom?

My guess is the other one is for cable TV. The satellite and cable tv input jacks are usually different jacks. Cable TV uses the same tv/receiver inputs as your OTA antenna, whereas the tv normally uses and HDMI input for the satellite. You can probably use a single input for both, but then you would have to keep switching cables around when you wanted to change from cable tv to satellite. (e.g., move cable from satellite receiver to where ever the cable tv input is)