2017 Goshen Rally - Tyson's Carpet Cleaning

jbeletti

Tyson's Carpet has once again agreed to provide carpet and furniture cleaning services to rally attendees who contract with them directly. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier.

Follow this link to the Rally website for details on this service and instructions on how to sign-up.

Post a reply to this thread to discuss Carpet and Furniture cleaning services.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2017 Goshen Rally - Carpet and Furniture Cleaning Services

Signed us up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Signed us up!

I saw that - I got the email that should have went to Josh because I forgot to put his email in the form after testing. I forwarded it to him along with another one that had come in :)

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

I saw that - I got the email that should have went to Josh because I forgot to put his email in the form after testing. I forwarded it to him along with another one that had come in :)

Another problem for you. The webpage has Tuesday and Friday of pre rally and Monday and Friday of rally but form has Tuesday and Wednesday of pre rally and Monday and Friday of rally. What are the correct days for pre rally.

jbeletti

Good catch Andy. The dates in the form were placeholders until I worked it all out - then forgot to change it there.

Correct dates are:

• Tuesday, June 6th
  • Friday, June 9th
  • Monday, June 12th
  • Friday, June 16th
That said, it's up to the vendor if he wants to schedule anything other than those dates.

Thanks for catching my booboo Andy!

jbeletti

As of today (21-Apr), 9 people have submitted a request to Tyson's to have their RV carpets cleaned.

Lou_and_Bette

As of today (21-Apr), 9 people have submitted a request to Tyson's to have their RV carpets cleaned.

Jim, we submitted request several days ago and haven't heard anything from them, are we on your list?

jbeletti

Jim, we submitted request several days ago and haven't heard anything from them, are we on your list?
Hi Lou - I checked the database - your name is there. I suggest you follow-up directly with Josh at Tyson's Carpet Cleaning (574-533-5036).

For all, through 22-Apr at 4:15 pm MST here's who submitted requests to Tyson's:
Terry H
Dennis W
Lou D
Jack T
Ken A
Jim M
Malcolm T
Andy G
Duane C
Erika D
Jim D

jassson007