New roof

CoveredWagon

So what is this new fangled roof system that I have on my 2018 3270 ? Anyone know ? I'm quite sure I'd rather have have a vent fan in the kitchen/living area. It was there when we ordered but not when it was delivered. Thank God we did order the vent fan in the bathroom. I happen that's gonna help.

Dave

sengli

I am not sure its all that new, as heartland owns DRV. Looks like they are using the built up type roof system(barrowed from the DRV) now with trusses and sheeting with bat type insulation...versus the aluminum framed laminated assembly as before.

david5311

From what I have been told the bighorn,big country and landmark units have went from a block foam roof insulation with the ac duct cut thru the foam to a batt insulation with the a conventional ac duct system. The new roof system has better r value and they will be able in the future to add a third ac unit.
David

CoveredWagon

From what I have been told the bighorn,big country and landmark units have went from a block foam roof insulation with the ac duct cut thru the foam to a batt insulation with the a conventional ac duct system. The new roof system has better r value and they will be able in the future to add a third ac unit.
David

Thanks 😊