Coax Connectors

Nobbley

I just bought a new Torque 321 Toyhauler and there are 5 coax connectors on the outside. What do these go to as there is nothing that matches on any of the user forums?

jimtoo

Hi Nobbley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some answers for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

danemayer

Hi Nobbley,

I'm not familiar with the Torque specifics, but if there are 5 coax connectors together on the outside, there's probably a row of 4 for satellite, and 1 by itself for cable TV. If you have 4 for satellite, it may mean that your rig is pre-wired for a rooftop dish installation as shown in this drawing that's for our Landmark.
Also, if you look around, especially on the cargo doors, you may find a diagram.
Rushmore UDC COAX Wiring.jpg

weekender01

We also have a Torque 321. On the outside you should have 4 connectors in a row so those are your satellite connections. You should also have a round plate nearby with a coax connector. That will be your cable.

Attached is the coax diagram Heartland sent me so you can see the layout.

Attachments

• FEL-20095-3-Layout1.pdf
    101.9 KB · Views: 67

Nobbley

We also have a Torque 321. On the outside you should have 4 connectors in a row so those are your satellite connections. You should also have a round plate nearby with a coax connector. That will be your cable.

Attached is the coax diagram Heartland sent me so you can see the layout.

That is perfect, thank you.I was confused as to why there were 4 connections for the satellite.