Top Coat Products

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Has anyone tried the Top Coat Products that are being extensively advertised on Facebook? The claim is for use on cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats and RV's. Spray the material on a microfiber cloth to apply and immediately wipe off with a dry cloth. It will lift out light dirt and will remove light oxidation. The claim is that after application a damp sponge or plain water will remove 99.9% of dirt, bugs, road film bird droppings and tar.

I have watched the videos and it seems to good to be true and we all know what that means. It seems a bit expensive at $59.95 for a 16 oz spray bottle and a mini sprayer and a couple of microfiber towels, but maybe I'm just cheap.

I'd like to know if anyone has exerience with this stuff.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I ordered a bottle about 2 weeks ago. When and IF it gets here I'll write a post on how it works.

olcoon

Sounds something like the guy has sold at some of the national rallies. Don't remember his name, but I think several people bought his products.

Lou_and_Bette

Sounds something like the guy has sold at some of the national rallies. Don't remember his name, but I think several people bought his products.

The product is called "Wash and Wax". Also, one of the many "waterless" cleaners on the market. I know that this product works reasonably well on RV, truck, and motorcycle.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
The product is called "Wash and Wax". Also, one of the many "waterless" cleaners on the market. I know that this product works reasonably well on RV, truck, and motorcycle.

I finally received the product today. (I thought it was a scam!) It is called F11 Top Coat. The label says it is a wax replacement technology product. I will try it out in the next couple of days and post my findings. I hope it works great. At $60.00 for a 16oz bottle its a little pricey.

TopsRV2

I finally received the product today. (I thought it was a scam!) It is called F11 Top Coat. The label says it is a wax replacement technology product. I will try it out in the next couple of days and post my findings. I hope it works great. At $60.00 for a 16oz bottle its a little pricey.

I have some of this "Wash and Wax" stuff from about 2 years ago that I bought. After moving again, I found it in a box and decided to use it on my truck and surprisingly it still did quite a nice job!! I'm going to look into buying some more as I see it is getting bigger into the market these days now also. Seems like some pretty good stuff to me. It put a nice shine and a nice smooth, glassy surface on the truck.