2016 Bighorn 3575EL no lights working on battery but do on shore power

MCMOLTON

We just pulled out new Bighorn 3575 home, self leveled the trailer, opened all slides with no issues. Went inside and no lights work. Checked fuses, battery charge, and operated slides and jacks again to confirm battery had juice.
Plugged into shore power and all is working.
When we did the PDI we can't remember if anything was tested while only on battery. The batteries were low when we tested the slides but they charged them while we signed the papers.
Taking it back on Monday, hope they figure it out. Leaving for our first trip in 10 days!

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

It is the little black button on the side of the first circuit breaker in the row. It is a manual reset button.
They are located in the front compartmnent above the batteries
b9cae625a3b6f2a7cb571bb333e00ffe.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

MCMOLTON

Thanks so much! After much searching we finally found the itsy bitsy teeny tiny reset button! Saved us a trip to the dealership!

Any ideas on what made it trip? What can we do to prevent it from happening again?

Thanks again!

Mike and Charlotte
Bixby Ok

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Any ideas on what made it trip? What can we do to prevent it from happening again?

Mike and Charlotte
Bixby Ok

I don't have any idea as mine has popped about three times in four years. All I can think of is some kind of spike, but don't know. I has always reset just fine.

Lou_and_Bette

Two things came to my mind, 1 during battery charging process at dealership especially if they were doing a rapid recharge, and second reason would be you need to make sure to turn the shore power breaker switch off before connecting or disconnecting your rig.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Thanks so much! After much searching we finally found the itsy bitsy teeny tiny reset button! Saved us a trip to the dealership!

Thanks again!

Mike and Charlotte
Bixby Ok

Glad you found it.
Mine has tripped once about a year ago. We were dry cleaning and running on my big 2000w invertor. We ran the batteries down pretty low that night and the next morning it was tripped.
Sound kinda like what happened with yours at the dealer.
Well now you know what and where it is if it ever happens again.

Happy trails
Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

padre44

Another thanks for the help. Strange place to put such a thing, but on my 3570 it was on the 3rd from the top I had to do some searching. I assume they vary in location. Mine was tripped sometime after last fall trip, but I had turned battery cut off switch off. Go figure. Took batteries out recently to take home to charge, and still wouldn't work after charging and installing, but slides and levelers did.