Questions for a Torque 325

big_kandi

Just purchased a used 2016 Torque 325 built on 2/15/2016.

Questions:
(1) What are the 5 coaxial points on the outside on the drivers side?
(2) What are he three coaxial points on the inside behind the TV and which one connects to the TV antenna on the roof?
(3) What is the switch on the outside under the 5th wheel nose (not the landing gear switch but a switch on the bottom of the floor overhead)?
(4) Is there a master shutoff on the fuel pump or is the only power control the switch in the pump/handle box?
(5) The lights for the main living area are inside the control panel door, has anyone moved these to a more convenient location by the door (don't require opening the panel door upon entry)?
(6) Where is the drain for the fresh holding tank?

Thanks

weekender01

1) Whatare the 5 coaxial points on the outside on the drivers side? – You should have 4 in a row with a more square/rectangle cover and 1 connector with a round cover. The 4 in a row are your sat connections and should be as detailed per the attached diagram. The round one is your regular cable connection.

(2) What are he three coaxial points on the inside behind the TV and which oneconnects to the TV antenna on the roof? I am not sure about three as I only have 2 behind our living room TV, but you will unfortunately need to test these to determine which one is your cable since they are not labeled. You can use a tester or just connect to cable tv at a campground/home and then label. The antenna runs off the same one as the cable so once you find that one you will not have to change your tv connection points. You will need to ensure the booster is on in the bedroom (small red button) and it should have a red light when pressed. Remember to perform channel scans on your tv’s based upon if you are on cable or air/antenna.

(3) What is the switch on the outside under the 5th wheel nose (not the landinggear switch but a switch on the bottom of the floor overhead)? You should have a switch for you front marker lights on the front cap. Turn it on and see if that is the one.

(4) Is there a master shutoff on the fuel pump or is the only power control theswitch in the pump/handle box? You should have a switch on the outside at the fuel station, but there should also be a breaker labeled inside for the fuel pump.

(5) The lights for the main living area are inside the control panel door, hasanyone moved these to a more convenient location by the door (don't requireopening the panel door upon entry)? No we just deal with it.

(6) Where is the drain for the fresh holding tank? Look underneath near your grey and black drains. You should see a single blue pex line with a valve hanging down. That should be your fresh water tank drain. On the opposite side of the trailer near your entry stairs should be your low point drains (red and blue pex).

Last edited:

big_kandi

Additional Questions for a Torque 325

I still have some additional questions related to the Torque 325.
  1. What are the extra lines in the back bathroom.? There is a hot and cold going into he sink then a second pair hot and cold that seem to be interconnected. How you drain he water out of these lines in the winter?
  2. Where is the overflow for the fresh water tank?
  3. What are the two white tubes with no ends on them in the front waste water connecting area?
  4. Has anyone else used the rear compartment that holds the dump gate handle for the rear black tank as a storage area for the drain hoses?
  5. I'm moving a Onan Marquis Gold 5500 from our 2007 30 AMP toy hauler to the 50 AMP Torque 325. My old Onan is carborated not EFI. Has anyone done that and if so any suggestions.

• Do I need to do anything special since I'm going from30 AMP to 50 AMP?
  • Does the generator prep package on Torque include the transfer switch?

Cabindoc

As to transfer switch, if you have gen prep, you should have a switch. I use compartment to keep bags of hose fittings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cabindoc

Big Kandi, did you move your Onan yet? I just completed an install on my 321 w/gen prep and it went well. You had asked about 30/50. Does your gen have 2 30 amp breakers? Or a 20/30 configuration. I'm told you can change to 20 amp breaker to a 30. The 5500 has the power to run 2 AC's.

big_kandi

Big Kandi, did you move your Onan yet? I just completed an install on my 321 w/gen prep and it went well. You had asked about 30/50. Does your gen have 2 30 amp breakers? Or a 20/30 configuration. I'm told you can change to 20 amp breaker to a 30. The 5500 has the power to run 2 AC's.

Yes I have completed the install of a used Onan 5500. I also had the prep package on the Torque 325 and my 10 year old generator hooked up to the remote start in the RV with no issues.

The unit it came out of was a 30AMP camper so only one side of the generator was being used however the extra side was still on the generator but was capped off. The generator had two 30 amp breakers which I have hooked up to both sides on the 325 RV. However I only have one AC on the 325. So I have no experience with a 20 amp breaker.