windows opening

rvwilling

RV WILLING
our windows open during travel -- we make sure they are closed and locked before towing - but when we check they have unlocked and opened - very much a pain when we travel and it is raining . - ?? what can we do to keep the windows locked?

2008 sundance 2800RB

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
I had the same problem on my 3670 and after a coupe of times I got to checking and found 2 plastic things in the window channel which revented the window from closing all the way. I thought it was and would lock it and when we get to where we were going the window was open about two inches. I took the plastic thing out and the window closes and locks now. This was the rear window on the 3670.

Bill

BJ'sDad

There are times when I have to really slide my one living room window open and slam it a bit to make sure it is fully seated so it will lock. Nothing in the track and I've tried to put a little lube on it, but it still is tight in the tracks and takes a solid push to move it to open or close it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, are you sure you have it fully seated so the lock is actually locking? If there's nothing in the track to stop it, it might be like mine and is just a bit too tight in the frame.