Dometic washer/dryer

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes you can. You move the dial to the "dry" setting, on my unit it's 5 (normal) or 10 (permanent press). Set the time and it runs like a dryer would.

Actually, I don't run my combo as wash then dry. I run wash only, take items out and shake them, add my Dryer Woolzies Balls, then set it to dry only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you can. You move the dial to the "dry" setting, on my unit it's 5 (normal) or 10 (permanent press). Set the time and it runs like a dryer would.

Actually, I don't run my combo as wash then dry. I run wash only, take items out and shake them, add my Dryer Woolzies Balls, then set it to dry only.

Thanx, TravelTiger, I still don't get it, maybe 'cause it's a Splendide, sorry! :eek:
Tried to attach photo but can't figure that out, techno-challenged

TravelTiger

If you want to wash only, set on 1-4 or 6-9. Do not turn the timer to a number. Hit start.
This will run the wash cycle and stop.

Then, turn dial to 5 or 10, and set the timer to length of drying (20, 40, 60, 80, etc.) hit start. This will dry only.

TravelTiger

If you want to wash only, set on 1-4 or 6-9. Do not turn the timer to a number. Hit start.

Then, turn dial to 5 or 10, and set the timer to length of drying (20, 40, 60, 80, etc.) hit start. This will dry only.

Upon edit--- is yours a Splendide or something else? Sorry, I was describing a Splendide operation.

Thanx again TT