2018 BC 3850MB on its way

ssitarek

Looking for acceptance into the Big Country group. Our 3850mb is on its way and we cant wait! We had a Cyclone that we lost in a warehouse fire when it was in storage. Any advice moving into a non-toy hauler model? Any other 3850mb owners out there with reviews? Thanks in advance.

jimtoo

Hi ssitarek,

Welcome to the posting side of the Heartland Owners Forum. You are welcome to the Heartland Family, not just the Big Country.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M

jjrr128

We too are new Big Country owners - we took delivery of our 3965DSS 3 weeks ago. WE love it! We are retiring in 2 months and plan to be living in it fulltime.

RonTimmer

We have had our 3850MB since October and we absolutely love it. Lots of Space, easy to tow and increadably comfortable. I honestly haven't found anything I don't like yet.

jimtoo

We have had our 3850MB since October and we absolutely love it. Lots of Space, easy to tow and increadably comfortable. I honestly haven't found anything I don't like yet.

HI RonTimmer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M