Who do you use for on line purchases?

Mattman

So I use Amazon for a lot of basic things. Dealership for complicated things. But I am looking to purchase a Progressive EMS. The dealership up town dosent carry them. I know Amazon has them, but just curious if anyone has had good luck with another site with good customer support. I tried camping world when I first started. But they were over priced compared to the local dealership. Even with the card. Or maybe someone on here is a dealer and can sell me one? Just checking my options before I do anything.
Thanks for the insight.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I got mine from Amazon.
And get 98% of my stuff​ from Amazon.
I think I would be a VIP customer if they had such a thing.
I did the progressive EMS and the 2 remote displays​.
Love it !!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mattman

I got mine from Amazon.
And get 98% of my stuff​ from Amazon.
I think I would be a VIP customer if they had such a thing.
I did the progressive EMS and the 2 remote displays​.
Love it !!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Any issues with the warranty? Guessing you just mail in the card it comes with?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
The best thing about Amazon, I can go back and look at all my purchases, from even years ago! I happened to have two products I bought in November fail. In both cases, I used Amazon to find and contact the companies. In both cases, they sent a new product replacement. One sent a shipping label to return the defective item, the other did not.

Very pleased it was easy to find my "receipt" and get new products!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I just bought a Progressive Industries 50 amp hard wire with remote for $304 with free shipping from Tweetys.
I've purchased from them before and have shopped in their store.
Always satisfied.

Peace
Dave

CDN

B and B
I use rvpartshop.ca They had the 50 amp progressive for $60 less. They ship from 7 US warehouses free UPS as well. Tell Richard that Brian sent you. Several friends bought Hughes autotransformers almost $50 less than best price anywhere in Canada.

Lynn1130

I have Amazon Prime and do alot of shopping there BUT, at times there are better prices out there and I use Amazon's price as a base and search the particular product to see who might have a better deal. Sometimes I beat the price and sometimes not.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have Amazon Prime and do alot of shopping there BUT, at times there are better prices out there and I use Amazon's price as a base and search the particular product to see who might have a better deal. Sometimes I beat the price and sometimes not.

This is true, compare Amazon to others. I have found the same. We bought our Winegard from Camping World online, because @ CW on sale was a better price than Amazon.

I also use PPL Motohomes, don't let the name fool you. They have a huge parts department (and online parts) with excellent customer service.

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv_parts_rv_accessories.htm

StrongJava

Gaffer

Tweetys will match prices. I quoted them a CW sale price that included free shipping (but out of stock) and they not only matched it, they beat it.