2017 Goshen, IN - Performance Trailer Braking (Titan Disc Brakes)

jbeletti

Ron Russell of Performance Trailer Braking will be vending at the rally, representing Titan Disc Brakes. Specials are being offered on Disc Brake Kit sales and Installation. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier.
Link to company website
Link to installation disc brake sign-up form

Admin note: I moved all posts for this topic out of the Vendor Specials thread and into it's own Performance Trailer Braking thread, then somehow, I deleted the new thread :( So this is the replacement thread. It will be missing the conversations back and forth with Ron and one of his reps, but feel free to chat it up here :)

Last edited:

jbeletti

As of 21-Apr, per Ron Russell, 8 people have signed up for disc brake installation via phone call and 1 person has signed up via the sign-up form (link in post #1 of this thread).

Ron tells me they have space for 6 to 8 more installs with the current teams committed to the rally and he can add more if needed.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim I have already signed up and spoke to Ron but was testing your links. The link to the signup form is invalid using Tapatalk but other links work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Jim I have already signed up and spoke to Ron but was testing your links. The link to the signup form is invalid using Tapatalk but other links work fine.

Unsure why Tapatalk doesn't like the link. Not the first time this has happened with Tapatalk. Link is valid however.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Who knows. All of your other form links work within Tapatalk though

kjm1970

If anyone is thinking about doing the Titan Disc Brakes do it. NIGHT and DAY difference. Just had mine done at the Gettysburg Rally.
aa517e8d368bb8cded7e367deaa87e8a.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired

Unsure why Tapatalk doesn't like the link. Not the first time this has happened with Tapatalk. Link is valid however.

From Tapatalk use the web view and all links work

Titanguy

To all that have signed up for the Disc Brake Conversion.

I have finished communicating Invoicing/scheduling for all that have signed up. If you have not received an invoice for parts and schedule date. I do not have you on my list.

We still have a few openings. If you are interested in having the Disc Brake Conversion done at the rally, we need to talk very soon. Parts are shipping next week.

Ron Russell 405-626-7009 ronald@performancetrailerbraking.com

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Talk about a no-brainer Ron and his team did mine last year I will never go back to regular brakes

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I love my Titan disk brakes! If you're on the fence or undecided, just do it, you'll be delighted.