Campers with families

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
We have looked at hundreds of campers....no joke... sorta sick. I am beginning to believe that we enjoy looking at campers more than the thought of owning one. i am sure some of you know the feeling that you walk into one and right off the bat you "know it's the one. If you have kids this camper is perfect!!!! It is the sundance 3300RBL. It is new model from Heartland. Basically it has two Living/bedrooms with loft....The kids went nuts...and drove us nuts in the process. Try this on for size it was great the kids were running around hollering while we were talking to the sales person. My wife reached over and closed them up in the bach living area and never heard a another peep. wait!! wait!! wait!! don't run off to pull up pics or find a baby sitter just yet... we are in process to own one I am just making reference to the layout. Now how she will do on the road we don't know but it sure does make the kids go away while we look.

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
oops wrong model number

sorry wrong number the correct number is 3300RLB. Little dislecic. you know 5 out of every 4 people are....

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Went and looked at the 3300RLB a few weeks ago and my 10 year old daughter went nuts too. When she opened the door to the rear bedroom she was so busy looking at the steps and gaga over the loft she didn't see the step down into the room...... OOPS :eek:......I'm OK, I'm OK and up the stairs she went:D Whew, thought I was gonna have a crisis on my hands.

RangerRod

We went to see this model in Colo. Springs plus the 3012 RE. My wife thought she could use the room for scrapbooking and sewing, but I think we have decided on the 3012. However on the way home out of Pueblo we saw a Big Horn heading west toward Pueblo.

2007 Dodge 2500 Ram 4X4 quad cab
Navigon GPS
Looking for new camper!

wshamby01

I have had the 3300RLB for 3 weeks now and it has been great for the kids. I have only had a couple of very minor issues that I took care of myself. The back room is excellent on rainy days. Just give the kids some video games or DVD's and shut the door. Mine has the the air beds in the sofa so one kid sleeps up top and one sleeps on the hidabed. Also gives you and the Mrs. a little more privacy up front. All in all I would buy it again. The only thing it needs is stabilizers of some sort. I have JT Strong Arms on order.

AS7074

Gulfstream IV
I looked at the strong arms after I read the post. They look like they would work well. You will have to post the results after trial.