2017 Goshen, IN - RV Improvement Systems - Rally Specials

jbeletti

RV Improvement Systems will be vending at the rally and Sonny Dismuke will be giving a presentation on the Joy Rider and Liberty Rider suspension improvement systems. Additionally, RV Improvement Systems is offering Rally Specials on the two suspension improvement systems. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier.

Last edited:

MikeR

RV Improvement Systems will be vending at the rally and Sonny Dismuke will be giving a presentation on the Joy Rider and Liberty Rider suspension improvement systems. Additionally, RV Improvement Systems is offering Rally Specials on the two suspension improvement systems. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier.

Thanks Jim. I spoke with Ben Pearson this afternoon in regards to an appointment for having the Liberty and Joy Ride Systems installed during the Rally.

jbeletti

Thanks Jim. I spoke with Ben Pearson this afternoon in regards to an appointment for having the Liberty and Joy Ride Systems installed during the Rally.
Great news Mike. Hope all goes as planned and we (forum members) look forward to your review after you get some time in on it.

EB3

FYI we'll have both Liberty Rider and Joy Rider installed at the Goshen rally. Come by and check it out. 36' North Trail on Maple St

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gasman

Camp Socializer
I installed my Joy Riders two weeks ago. 2000 miles later and it was well worth the investment. It is no longer a war zone when we open the cabinet doors.