2017 Goshen, IN - Lippert Components - Rally Specials

jbeletti

Lippert Components will be vending at the rally. They'll also be doing a Maintenance presentation and a Product Showcase presentation. Additionally, Lippert is offering Rally Specials on LevelUp, Mattresses, Pinboxes and more. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier.

Last edited:

dlw930

If you plan to order any of the specials from Lippert in the next few days, be advised that there may be a delay due to apparent communication issue within the company. I called Lippert Customer Service today at the phone number given on the Lippert Rally Specials flyer to place an order for one of the products shown on the flyer. No one there, including the CS supervisor knew anything about the specials or flyer. They asked me to email them (Customer Service) a copy of the flyer, which I did. Still waiting to hear back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

David - I'll check with Lippert on this and report back anything I learn. Thanks for the report.

dlw930

Jim, after three phone calls and several minutes on hold, I was finally able to place the order with Lippert at the Rally pricing (actually a few $'s less than that in the rally flyer). Not sure all the wrinkles are out of the ordering process, but I'm sure they will be in time.

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chasdvorak

I was going to order the 4 step aluminum stair that is listed on the Lippert flyer but when I called to order the customer support tech advised that the stairs are 28" wide. I measured my existing 4 step steel stair and the box is 27" wide so I held off on placing the order.

I have a 2009 BH 3580RL and was wondering if anyone tried to mod the aluminum stairs to fit a 27" mount. I could probably handle some frame drilling but didnt want to get involved with a welding job.

Any advice ice would be greatly appreciated,

Chuck

danemayer

We had the 4-step AlumiTread steps installed 2 years ago. Our box is 27" and the steps were 27.5". Lippert spread the box to 27.25" and forced the steps into place. They were always stiff because the mechanism was compressed. I think some people have spread the box on their trailers to 27.5".

Some trailers have 27" boxes and others have 27.5".

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Ok, I will get back to you. Measure the frame side to side?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Im confused, I well be attending the Ralley and wanting to purchase a few items that are on special, do I need to call a head of time and order? or will the Idems be at the Rally? toy locks for exsample.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just completed a pre Goshen rally special installed my own furrion high speed wireless camera
7fdf3b1f21bfa90a6c50563cf7affd41.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Im confused, I well be attending the Ralley and wanting to purchase a few items that are on special, do I need to call a head of time and order? or will the Idems be at the Rally? toy locks for exsample.

Hard to know what items LCI will bring but my sense is if you see them on Tuesday, they can get most anything brought in by the end of the week. To be safe, you may want to order it from them now and ask them to hand it off to you at the rally. That way, you're covered for sure.

jhardin

Yes you do... I called Lippert about the 6 point level up. They said I had to order ahead of time, pay shipping to the rally, and (as quoted on flyer) $75 per hr. For install. Unfortunately, I will be unable to attend.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jackson2

If I EVER get my trailer off of Lippert property I will NEVER - NEVER - EVER bring it on their property for repairs again.. 3 days to install a level up is totally rediculous!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

If I EVER get my trailer off of Lippert property I will NEVER - NEVER - EVER bring it on their property for repairs again.. 3 days to install a level up is totally rediculous!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Are you saying they've worked on it for 3 full days and they're still not done with it? Can you share with us here, what issues they've encountered that's extended their install time?