Jensen AWM970 DVD player

KenJ

There is a disc that will not eject from the player. I have removed the unit from the cabinet but have not disconnected any wires due to the unbelievable number of connections that are visible. Like Humpty Dumpty, I'd never get it back together again.If anyone has done this before you will know what I mean, it's a very intimidating sight. Does anyone have any ideas to solve this problem?

Thank you.

KenJ

Thanks everyone, I was able to DL the manual and will read it hopefully it will cover this problem.

KenJ

Trying to post a picture. Sorry the black case doesn't show up well.

Didn't work. How in the world does one post a picture stored on my hard drive? Is there a sticky anywhere?-----------WOW! I guess it did work. Is the rectangular box on the bottom the DVD player?

Attachments

• Sundance 002.jpg
    Sundance 002.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Sundance 001.jpg
    Sundance 001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 52

ksucats

Hopefully you've been able to get the DVD out by now but if not -- just looked at a Jensen multifunction device at Best Buy last night. On this particular model it had a small hole in the face plate, just below the tray. You take a paperclip, straightened out, and insert the pin into that whole. Just like with a computer's CD/DVD player you should feel a small tab which you push on and that will open the drawer. Hope this helps.

KenJ

Hopefully you've been able to get the DVD out by now but if not -- just looked at a Jensen multifunction device at Best Buy last night. On this particular model it had a small hole in the face plate, just below the tray. You take a paperclip, straightened out, and insert the pin into that whole. Just like with a computer's CD/DVD player you should feel a small tab which you push on and that will open the drawer. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much, Haven' had any luck so far. Leaving for a few days to be on the coast in the rig. I certainly will try this approach. Hope it works.