Whoo Hoo

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
To all my Heartland Friends who have supported me with thoughts and prayers I just want to say Thank You. Today I got to RING THE BELL!! For those of you who may not know, when someone is going through cancer treatments whether it is radiation or chemo, the last day of treatment is the day you get to ring the bell as a way of saying, I am done. Well, today was my day!!

I got to Ring the Bell this morning after 6 1/2 weeks of radiation. Now, it's time to start looking forward to all the things I've missed over the past couple of months. I can't wait to go camping!! Doc says it's gonna take a while for my energy to come back, and the other side effects to start to disappear, but I'll take those one day at a time. I figure I can pull the rig for a few hours, set up and go camping just in time for the Virginia HOC rally May 18 -21. I am SO looking forward to it.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers. They have really helped me.

See you on the road.

Keith Lindgren
Virginia Chapter Leader

Lou_and_Bette

Prayers are truly answered! Take it slow and easy but do push yourself a little every day and the stamina will return. You are looking much better than I did at the end of treatment. Looking forward to seeing you in Goshen.

franks1

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
Great news Keith,looking forward to seeing you at the rally in a couple of weeks. If you need help with anything let us know. We will be coming in on the 17th. Frank and Sharon

Jim-Lynn

Keith;
I am so happy for you. I rang the bell on Radiation in April of 2016 and Chemo in March of 2016. I too was told it would be a rough recovery, but my cancer would come back.
I have had a pretty good year, now it's back and I start Chemo again next week for 3 months. Just live to the fullest Keith and enjoy life.

Jim

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
To all my Heartland Friends who have supported me with thoughts and prayers I just want to say Thank You. Today I got to RING THE BELL!! For those of you who may not know, when someone is going through cancer treatments whether it is radiation or chemo, the last day of treatment is the day you get to ring the bell as a way of saying, I am done. Well, today was my day!!

I got to Ring the Bell this morning after 6 1/2 weeks of radiation. Now, it's time to start looking forward to all the things I've missed over the past couple of months. I can't wait to go camping!! Doc says it's gonna take a while for my energy to come back, and the other side effects to start to disappear, but I'll take those one day at a time. I figure I can pull the rig for a few hours, set up and go camping just in time for the Virginia HOC rally May 18 -21. I am SO looking forward to it.

Thanks again for all your support and prayers. They have really helped me.

See you on the road.

Keith Lindgren
Virginia Chapter Leader
That's awesome Keith!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
That's great news. See you in Ashland, Keith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Keith;
I am so happy for you. I rang the bell on Radiation in April of 2016 and Chemo in March of 2016. I too was told it would be a rough recovery, but my cancer would come back.
I have had a pretty good year, now it's back and I start Chemo again next week for 3 months. Just live to the fullest Keith and enjoy life.

Jim

So sorry to hear about the return to Chemo Jim. I'll add you to my prayer list to ensure you don't have to go through it again. My Doc said I'll get another PET scan in about 12 weeks to ensure they got it all. Here's hoping.

My prayers are with you. Hang in there and put your trust in the Lord.

Keith

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes and continued prayers. I have seen first hand the power of prayer. It truely helps. GOD is Great!

Keith