Ordering parts from Heartland

RandyDeb

Hi guys

I called Heartland today to order some parts. Nothing big, a couple wheel bearing sets and a fender for my BH. The lady I talked to said they don't take orders over the phone, but I should got to Eastcoastparts@heartland.com and order them on that web site. Well spent the better part of an hour trying to find a link that will take me to Heartland parts, but no luck. Keep getting to E-trailer. Is that Heartlands parts site?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
That seems odd, I called about 2 weeks ago and ordered a decal over the phone. I did have the exact part number, though. They called me the next week to take my payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bogie

Okay. So I see a "eastcoastparts" and "midwestparts" email address. Is there a" westcoastparts" or a "southernstatesparts" address? Or any other email addresses for that matter?

Or is this just a case of a person not wanting to take the info over the phone?

Maybe Jim B. could check with the powers that be at Heartland and find out what the official policy is.

RandyDeb

Even after getting the email address from Dan, it still didn't work. So I called them again and was told to add RVS to the address. That finally got it done.... So the address I ended up with is eastcoastparts@heartlandrvs.com! Talked to Brittany. Sent the email with picture on Tuesday night, she sent me a price yesterday (Wednesday) morning. I agreed to buy it via another email Wednesday morning, and was called for payment this morning. As I understand the process once you agree to buy, the item is packaged and readied for shipping. Then you get a phone call for payment information. This was the first time I have called Heartland for parts and I can say it was mildly painful. Maybe its just me getting old and impatient.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Call Heartland Customer Service. 877-262-8032
Be sure to have your VIN handy.

Peace
Dave