Power Points

Jbbar

I have a new RW 429 and find the lack of power points annoying. In this day of multiple electronics and cell phones both USB and 12V Cigarette Lighter plugs would be useful. Possibly two locations one under the Island and the other on the bedroom drawer unit.

JB

BusManRG

Do you have the theater seating with a center console? I believe we have 2 usb ports and a 110 outlet in our console. Then we installed an additonal 110 outlet on the side of a cabinet and splurged on one with usb ports. I was excited to find the ports and plug in the console, though!

Sandy

Jbbar

Do you have the theater seating with a center console? I believe we have 2 usb ports and a 110 outlet in our console. Then we installed an additonal 110 outlet on the side of a cabinet and splurged on one with usb ports. I was excited to find the ports and plug in the console, though!

Sandy

Nope, don't have that seating in mine, Ours has an L shaped couch with a hide-a-bed underneath, and I have scoured the thing looking for a power point and eventually installed my own with two additional USB ports.