Introduction - Tennessee Chapter Leaders

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Congratulations and thank you, John and Melinda Cull (JJC) for volunteering to be the Chapter Leaders for the Tennessee Chapter in the Southeast Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

The Tennessee Chapter includes the entire state of Tennessee.

John and Melinda are taking over from Nathan and Byrd Mathis, who founded the Tennessee Chapter in 2010. Thank you, Nathan and Byrd, for everything you have done and continue to do for the Heartland Owners Club. Enjoy your retirement!

Everyone, please join me in welcoming, your new Tennessee Chapter Leaders, John and Melinda!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from swla. Hope to make one of your rallies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

John and Melinda - welcome to Club Leadership and THANK YOU so much for filling the shoes of Nathan and Byrd.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations to John and Melinda for stepping up and taking the reins as Chapter Leaders. Ya'll will do a fantastic job :). And of course we will help in any way as many of the other Chapter Leaders, both present and past, will do. Have fun.

jjwink

Welcome and congratulations! Look forward to meeting and camping with you soon in TN. Thanks to our founding leaders Nathan and Byrd for all you did in organizing our chapter. Enjoy beginning retirement on your Alaska trip .

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
John and Melinda, welcome to Chapter Leadership!

Thank you Nathan and Byrd!!

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Nathan and Byrd left big shoes to fill but I'm sure you're the right couple to do it! Congratulations!

We're looking forward to attending your rallies and helping in any way we can.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
John and Melinda, welcome to the Leadership team. You are taking over for some great people in Nathan and Byrd but I'm sure that you'll have fun and do well.

EB3

We are happy to learn that y'all are our new leaders. We would be willing to assist you in any way. We're just up the road in Tazewell!

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations on stepping up to this role John & Melinda. Nancy and I are having fun and enjoy entertaining everyone and making new friends. We will look forward to another TN Rally!!!!

clayhud

Congrats John and Melinda, look forward to attending your rally's.

Thanks Nathan and Byrd for doing a great job over the years. Enjoy Retirement!

All the best,

GETnBYE

Congratulations John and Melinda, we look forward to visit a TN rally, I'm sure y'all will be great leaders.

Byrd and Nathan, we very much appreciate you both and all of the work at your rally's. We have always enjoyed them so much, you will be missed.
Anita and Wayne

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Congratulations John and Melinda, we are looking forward to your Tennessee rally. We will support you in any way we can.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Congratulations! We look forward to attending more Tenneessee rallies. We will help any way we can. Nathan and Byrd, you did an amazing job and deserve a break.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Welcome John and Melinda, thanks for stepping up and if you need help just let us know.
Walter and Linda West