New owner of cyclone 3914

NoneI am so excited about my new cyclone! This is the first Heartland 5th wheel we've owned. We are going camping in it for the first time this weekend. Any other 3914 owners out there?None

jbeletti

Hi Cyclone3914 - congratulations on your new unit. I understand this is your first Heartland. Is it your first RV? Take things slowly. Try everything. Come back to the forum with questions. Keep a list of things you need your dealer to adjust - as you find things. Happy camping!

Jim

new cyclone

This is the 3rd 5th wheel we've owned but it's the first Heartland and also the first toy hauler. We camp a lot with our kids and really needed the room for bikes, scooters and golf cart. And the loft is really great. I won't have to worry about anyone falling off since there is a railing. I'm really excited!:)

Hello there everyone, we just ordered one and it is ready for pick up tomorrow!!! But with the excitement we are a little nervous. We have been hearing horror stories about how heavy these are. We have an 08 Dodge Ram 1 Ton Diesel, will that be efficient? How is it towing these and what vehicles do you guys have? Anyone experiencing any problems with these? We have an 06 Keystone Raptor and love it but it's a 12' garage. We are trading in for the 14' garage. We have two kids so that means lots of toys. Plus like someone said you can actually use the loft because it's safe!! My kids are really excited!

Heidi

09 Cyclone 3914
08 Dodge Ram 1 Ton Diesel
2 350 Yamaha Warriors
1 50 Eton
1 50 Polaris
1 650 Joyner Dune Buggy

NoneI am so excited about my new cyclone! This is the first Heartland 5th wheel we've owned. We are going camping in it for the first time this weekend. Any other 3914 owners out there?None

What kind of truck are you pulling with? We are suppose to pick ours up this weekend but now are not sure because we have heard people are having a hard time pulling them. Are you?

I can't wait to hear how your first weekend went in the 3914. We just picked our 3914 up today. We are going camping this next weekend. Everything seems to be working pretty well except for the outside speakers. We cannot get them to turn off. Are you having this same problem? Or do you have the stereo figured out?

new cyclone

I hope you enjoyed your first weekend in your new cyclone! What color is your interior? Our's is Sand Dune. I really love it! We have the bunks that come down in the garage and my kids have been sleeping out there. They like to fall asleep with the back door open so they can hear the crickets! We have a 2003 Chevy Silverado. It's not a 1 ton. It pulls fines. It definately weighs it down in the back though. We're getting ready to pull it to Disney World this Oct. I can't wait! :eek:

tbsimmons

We have an 09 3912. We love the unit, but have been having some problems with it. I hope Heartland steps in and fixes it the way it should be.

problems

What kind of problems have you been having? So far we haven't had any but we haven't had our's very long either. :confused:

Cyclone3914

tbsimmons

A lot of minor stuff. A lot of it is caused by the service department where we bought it. I am in contact with heartland now. They seem to be interested in fixing all the problems. I sent some pics to them this morning. I hope it gets remedied. To be honest I think it is the quality control of trailers to begin with, to the service departments. I am a picky person, much so with the price of the rig.
Like I said we love our floor plan, the trailer over all, but it is alot of little things.

Warnerelli

Semper Fi
Garage Sink Drainage

We recently purchased a 2008 3912 and used it one time last year. Discovered that the sink that had been installed in the garage leaked at the faucet (faucet is flexible and plastic -- not a high quality product) and the drain hose would not drain. The drain hose runs into the washer/dryer drain, however, the level of the sink and drain tube of the washer/dryer are not compatible for gravity type drainage. Has anyone had similar experiences with their sink and did any remedy work -- other than have it drain into a bucket, which, to me is not a satisfactory fix.

Warnerelli

Semper Fi
TB, it is frustrating to say the least. I am going to call the factory and get some answers as it makes no sense to put quality work into other areas of the cyclone and then when it comes to this sink to drain it into a bucket -- I don't think so. Hopefully they can come up with some answers.

cqdx

3 Weeks and counting

Hello every one
Our names are Jeremy and Susan. We have just 3 weeks Left to finalize the purchase of our new 3914. We will be picking it up in Lakeview, OH. from Rv Wholesalers. Our 3 boys get out of school the 22nnd of May here in Phoenix, Stopping off to do some visiting along the way we should be in Ohio the 28th to take possession. WE will be full time from then on.