Built-in water pressure regulator?

erond

Is there a built-in water pressure regulator for city water on the '09 26RKS?

I use an external 50psi regulator and seem to have very low pressure at the faucets. I've looked inside, under the cabinets, and can see where the city water connector comes in, but can't tell if it is a hose connector + regulator assembly or just a hose connector, or if there is a regulator in-line somewhere.

There are no obvious kinks in the hoses where I can see them, but I can't see the hoses under the trailer in in/behind the walls/cabinets.

If there is a built-in regulator, double-regulating would explain the low pressure, but I don't want to put 80-100psi pressure on the city water without knowing there is a built-in regulator.

Thanks!

beaverfan

Oregonian
Water Pressure

I have an 09 Landmark. We have experienced low water pressure at the kitchen sink. I cleaned the filter screen on the faucet. Crammed full of stuff. That helped some. After three months I went to a service center and that was an item on our repair list. When we picked up the trailer they said the filter was near plugged again. Being a new rig, they said to check it often until debris stops building up.