Hic-up in joining the Heartland club

NYSUPstater

Am trying to join the Heartland club and all goes well until the VIN area. Enter the 17 digits and all, yet the "submit" link isn't hi-lighted and there is some type of msg under the VIN box. What am I doing wrong?

NYSUPstater

Right below the box for the VIN number, it reads:

The VIN is not exactly 17 alpha-numeric digits. Please finish typing the VIN for validation.

I type/enter the VIN as given to me along w/ other info and for some reason, this section seems not to work.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Right below the box for the VIN number, it reads:

The VIN is not exactly 17 alpha-numeric digits. Please finish typing the VIN for validation.

I type/enter the VIN as given to me along w/ other info and for some reason, this section seems not to work.

This may sound redundant but are you entering 17 digits?

NYSUPstater

Yes. Starts/ends w/ numbers. Can re-try again and see if another "red flag" pops up, but recall seeing anything else. If you click onto the portal link on top of page and follow the steps to join, you'll come to info page and see for yourself the msg that's already there that I typed above.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes. Starts/ends w/ numbers. Can re-try again and see if another "red flag" pops up, but recall seeing anything else. If you click onto the portal link on top of page and follow the steps to join, you'll come to info page and see for yourself the msg that's already there that I typed above.

Email the Club Manager, Julie, at club@heartlandowners.org and she can assist you with this.

Jim