2017 Goshen, IN - Cords of Love - Rally Special

jbeletti

Cords of Love (Lou Dick) - Paracord products such as lanyards, key fobs, bracelets and more. This handmade product is made by Heartlander Lou Dick and will be sold at a self-service display in the Heartland Marketplace. ALL monies collected will be split and donated to the two Heartland charities. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to his Rally Special flier.

2017_Cords_of_Love_flier.jpg

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Lou if I gave you measurements and color choices would you be able to make a couple of dog collars for my doxies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

Lou if I gave you measurements and color choices would you be able to make a couple of dog collars for my doxies?

I believe I can do that Andy. I have a good variety of colors but not all. What colors did you have in mind?

jassson007

Blue and yellow for one and pink and black for the other.

jassson007

I have a good "boy" blue and pink and white, so give me measurements and I should be able to get them done.

Awesome will get them tonight. Thanks. Also let me know how much to donate as well.

Lou_and_Bette

Awesome will get them tonight. Thanks. Also let me know how much to donate as well.

when you get the measurement, let me know if that is "tight" or with some slack and exactly the length you want. I suggest you use a piece of cord or existing collar when you do the measuring. My collars wouldn't have much "adjustment" to them. Is $5 a piece too much?

jassson007

Not at all. I will match and do $10 a piece.

jassson007

Better wait until you see them before you go throwing good money around LOL Have you gotten measurements yet?

Forgot to do it last night. Went grocery shopping and then inlaws stopped by unannounced.

jassson007

Better wait until you see them before you go throwing good money around LOL Have you gotten measurements yet?

The blue one is 11" without the clip. With the clip it is 13.25" stretched and when the clip is together the clip measures 1" and diameter is 4.25".

The pink one is 10" without the clip. With the clip it is 11" stretched and when the clip is together the clip measures 0.75" and the diameter is 3.5".

I hope these numbers help. Think that the diameter should help the most as I don't know what size clips you will use.

Thanks again!!

Lou_and_Bette

The blue one is 11" without the clip. With the clip it is 13.25" stretched and when the clip is together the clip measures 1" and diameter is 4.25".

The pink one is 10" without the clip. With the clip it is 11" stretched and when the clip is together the clip measures 0.75" and the diameter is 3.5".

I hope these numbers help. Think that the diameter should help the most as I don't know what size clips you will use.

Thanks again!!

Got it Andy...one question, I have multiple sizes of clips and can use any of them so, is one size, .75" or 1", easier for you to clip/unclip?

jassson007

Which ever is easier for you. 1" would be fine.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Lou, I wear my "Thin Blue Line/Blue Lives Matter" lanyard to display my HOC name tag.