Freckles crossed the Rainbow Bridge

jnbhobe

It is with a heavy heart that I have to tell our Heartland family that Freckles crossed the Rainbow Bridge in my arms tonight. We will really miss him, he was the best friend you could have, We love you Freckles. RIP.

Aandaar

Sorry to hear. It is always difficult when one of our fur baby friends depart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
So sorry. We will miss that face at the rallies. Patti and Freckles were always early risers in the morning. They would be out to meet and great Lexi and I. It's a sad day.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Oh Patty and Jon,
I cant even think of words right now. I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet Freckles whose tail was always wagging.. May your tears, in time, be replaced with the only the wonderful memories you have.
He will be missed by his Heartland Family as well as yours..
Hugs dear friends...
Debbie

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Loosing a long loved pet is extremely hard. It never gets easier and you never forget them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rdufek

So sorry Jon and Patti for your loss, he will be greatly missed by all. We love our pets so much and it never gets any easier when they pass. Freckles touched many many hearts across this country.

Valerie and Bob

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jon and Patti, we're so sorry to hear of the loss of Freckles. She'll be missed!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
So sorry to hear this Jon. Not only will we miss him but so will his buddy Logan.

tomjanej

So sorry to hear this, Jon and Patti. Freckles was the best. He'll be missed by all your Heartland family.