Tank capacities....???

Ahrgees

Greetings all, the joys of the day to you... I am a new RV'er, and now the owner of a Heartland (of course) 2010, M-18...ultra light weight. I gather they no l;onger manufacture this model. Unfortunately, there is no Owners Manual with this unit, we bought it used from Camping World in new Hampshire (that is another story, but, I digress...) I would like to know what the tank capacities are on this unit, for the 'Fresh water' and all the holding tanks.. does anyone know...? .. thanks for the help... have a good day... see you on the road, perhaps...

jimtoo

Hi Ahrgees,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other owners will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Ahrgees

Hi Ahrgees,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Hopefully some of our other owners will jump in soon with some info for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M

Hi Jim,many thanks for the welcome...looking forward to the future with all of you... have a good day...
Richard & Rose

danemayer

Hi ahrgees,

The manual won't help with capacities because the same generic manual covers many models. But you can download a copy of the current manual here.

Ahrgees

Hi ahrgees,

The manual won't help with capacities because the same generic manual covers many models. But you can download a copy of the current manual here.

HI Dan, thanks for the reply...
I checked this manual earlier today... lost of good info, however, no capacities, that I could find... and no way to do an easy 'search'... thanks again, appreciate the help... see you on the road perhaps...

Richard & Rose...

klp605

Greetings all, the joys of the day to you... I am a new RV'er, and now the owner of a Heartland (of course) 2010, M-18...ultra light weight. I gather they no l;onger manufacture this model. Unfortunately, there is no Owners Manual with this unit, we bought it used from Camping World in new Hampshire (that is another story, but, I digress...) I would like to know what the tank capacities are on this unit, for the 'Fresh water' and all the holding tanks.. does anyone know...? .. thanks for the help... have a good day... see you on the road, perhaps...

Welcome to the RV world. I asked this question prior on the forum. If you look at the manufacturing sticker on the outside and divide the number by 8.3, it will give you the gallons. The sticker will give a weight of Tanks Full. ie: Fresh Water-Cold: 326 pounds. Divide that by 8.3 would be 39 gallons.

The other thing you could use a water meter for a hose to fill to capacity.

rhodies1

Good day , based on info off a google search requesting details for your unit, the specs are -----
Water 1 tank-- 36 gallons
Gray 1 tank --- 32 gallons
Black 1 tank --- 32 gallons

The total spec sheet is available for this unit on line giving all the standard features offered by Heartland when manufactured,hopefully this helps..

mlburst1

Attached is the 2010 Edge brochure - should have the info you are looking for and then some.

Attachments

• HeartlandRV2010_Brochure.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 23

Ahrgees

Attached is the 2010 Edge brochure - should have the info you are looking for and then some.

Greetings Mike, Loanna... the days joy to you both.

Thanks for sending along the brochure... all we have is the unit, and no info. This is really quite helpful.

Again, many thanks to you...

'Onward to the Horizons'
Richard & Rose
(rv newbies, but very experienced 18th Cent military campers..;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the RV world. I asked this question prior on the forum. If you look at the manufacturing sticker on the outside and divide the number by 8.3, it will give you the gallons. The sticker will give a weight of Tanks Full. ie: Fresh Water-Cold: 326 pounds. Divide that by 8.3 would be 39 gallons.

The other thing you could use a water meter for a hose to fill to capacity.

Greetings, the days joy to you... Thanks for the help...
Info, seems to indicate the tanks are 36 for Fresh, the other two are 32....
A forum member sent along a Heartland Brochure... ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

Good day , based on info off a google search requesting details for your unit, the specs are -----
Water 1 tank-- 36 gallons
Gray 1 tank --- 32 gallons
Black 1 tank --- 32 gallons

The total spec sheet is available for this unit on line giving all the standard features offered by Heartland when manufactured,hopefully this helps..

Greetings, the days joy to you, and yours...
I was not able to locate that info. got it from Heartland Direct, then a Forim
member sent me a copy of the brochure... this forum is terrific, thanks for the help...