RV Capital Wholesalers

Has Anyone had any experience with RV Capital Wholesalers? Did a Mapquest search and it seems they are an internet div. of another dealer. Gave me a very sweet quote on 3400RE as well as 3600RE.Advice!? warnings? suggestions? My closest dealer is 100+ miles away anyhow. Could be a road trip, Although there are two more dealers that I'm going to try first. One in Danville area of Va and One In Tn. Like most I'm shopping price first. I would value any body's opinion..............................Boatracer95

Paul & Nan

Nothing on RV Capital but were buying our 3670RL from RVSFORLESS in Knoxville, Tn. So far they have been excellent. Expecting the unit within 2 weeks. Have heard nothing but good things about Karen & Butch (owners) and about how thorough their PDI is before you even get there. Paul & Nan

Will Find Out

Just so happens that we are on the way up to Elkhart from Houston to RV Capital Wholesalers to pick up a 2009 Big Horn 3580. So far working with them has been pretty good. They gave us the best price out of a few different wholesale type places that we got quotes from. We are scheduled to take delivery on Friday morning at 9:00 am. Will let you know how it goes. We are excited.

BJ'sDad

From what I've seen on the dealers site that is in Danville, VA I doubt you'll do much better on price than them. Kinda makes me wish they had been handling Heartland last year when I bought mine....

CGibson

We bought from them and had them deliver to Alaska for us. There was no way that a local dealer could meet the price they gave us. The whole deal went as planned but we did have to make most of the contact for communication with them. We love our Big Horn 3400RE that we received from them.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
My advice is to google the model u want to buy and check out the prices. also ebay has dealers out there for leads. i can assure u it doesnt matter where u buy your rig, as Heartland has been very good about allowing owners to use local reputable repair shops. Money talks ..........

So Far So Good

We had a great experience in dealing with RV Capitol Wholesalers. Picked up our 3580 on Friday morning Aug 8th and the transaction went very well. One thing I will say that was outstanding was our PDI. Our person went through the RV with us as if it were her very own. She was very customer service oriented. She did not try to hurry us and explained every single function, feature and system in the RV and made sure we understood not only how it worked but why it worked. She had tons of advise on keeping the RV functioning and looking great. We could not be happier. We spent a couple of nights in the RV on the way back to Houston and our first real trip is planned for next week.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Where exactly is the actual RV Capitol Wholesalers located? Still looking to possibly upgrade to a Landmark and had REALLY bad experience with RV's for less in Tennesee.

markandrenita

Where exactly is the actual RV Capitol Wholesalers located? Still looking to possibly upgrade to a Landmark and had REALLY bad experience with RV's for less in Tennesee.

I do believe its the internet part of Great Lakes Rv Center in Elkhart Indiana. Thats where we bought our 2008, 3400rl Bighorn.

We would buy from them again even thought they were at times slow to answer our questions.

scottie43

I also bought our 09 BC from Great Lakes RV. I was very impressed with them, saved thousands, even with delivery directly to my door. Bought on a Sat, delivered to my house by Tues, 650 miles away. I would buy from again. Driver gave us a thorough PDI before leaving.

JGarver

Hey guys, this is Justin with RV Capital. I see quite a few of my customers that I enjoyed working with actively posting on here, so I just wanted to say that we value you as a customer and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. I am also curious to hear about any of your outings or just any comments about how you are enjoying being a part of the Heartland family. You can post here, send me a PM, or you all may still have my e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you.

snuffy

I received an unbelievable quote from Justin last week. By far the best offer we've had. Even beat someone else's good offer by a wide margin.

DntDctr

Danville

Hey Boatracer,
I too was going to purchase in Danville. I went and looked at what they had, not the color interior we wanted. If you're in Norther VA area, you may want to try OERV in Falling Waters, WV.. I'm dealing with Larry out there and they came within 500 of Danville's price. Also, I was dealing with Cary Katzenberger from Heartland and he suggested OERV for a closer dealer with great customer service. I don't pick up till Nov, but so far so good.
Paul