Death of Billy Summit's Wife

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
With deep regret, I would like to report the passing of Janice Summit, Arkansas Chapter Leader Billy Summit's wife. Janice had been suffering from heart ailments and had just gone through a procedure to repair a valve when she suffered complications which caused her death.

We spent some time with Billy and Janice at their recent rally and are deeply shocked and saddened by her death.

pegmikef

Peggy and I were also shocked and just didn't want to believe the sad news when we heard it yesterday. It just doesn't seem fair. We all enjoyed Billy and Janice's gracious company just a couple of weeks ago at the Arkansas Rally they hosted in Mountain View. We both feel blessed that we got to spend the time with Billy and Janice. Billy and his family have our deepest sympathy for their completely unexpected loss and are in our prayers.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Oh no! We are so saddened to hear this! We'd not yet had the chance to meet Billy's wife but did meet Billy at the regional in Branson last year. Good people. Our thoughts and prayers are with Billy and his family.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Prayers for him and the family. Met them in Goshen I believe but can not remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thoughts and prayers for Billy and his family although I've haven't meet them but sounds like she was a wonderful person. May God Bless in this time of need.

olcoon

Like everyone else, we were shocked and saddened when we saw this on Face Book yesterday. Janice was a special lady, always friendly & chipper, I know she'll be sadly missed by their family & friends, and by their Heartland family as well. We'll miss visiting with her while in Mountain View, and at rallies.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
So shocked to here this Janice was very sweet to us when we met her . Hugs and prayers to Billy and his family :angel::angel::angel: