Improved lavatory faucet for M26

We just purchased a 2017 M26 and the first thing we had an issue with was washing our hands in the bathroom lavatory. The faucet length barely reaches the sink and we were unable to put our hands under the running water. My first upgrade will be a better faucet that I feel should be done at the factory. Someone obviously missed this issue during testing. Has anybody else had this issue, if so what faucet did you upgrade to?

Oregon_Camper

Numerous folks have replaced with off the shelf faucets from Lowes/Home Depot. I'd recommend taking the faucet out and then with you to the store, just to ensure everything lines up properly.

Chopperno1

We just purchased a 2017 m26 and the first thing we had an issue with was washing our hands in the bathroom lavatory. The faucet length barely reaches the sink and we were unable to put our hands under the running water. My first upgrade will be a better faucet that I feel should be done at the factory. Someone obviously missed this issue during testing. Has anybody else had this issue, if so what faucet did you upgrade to?

I had had the same issue on my M32 I changed out the bathroom and outdoor kitchen with these. I picked them up on eBay for $18 a piece. They have apparently gone up in price since I ordered mine. Took about 5 mins a piece to change out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RV-Mobile-H...244643?hash=item461ada9a23:g:gBkAAOSwaB5XkBb5

IMG_1290.jpg IMG_1291.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1290.jpg
    IMG_1290.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1291.jpg
    IMG_1291.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 47
We just purchased a 2017 M26 and the first thing we had an issue with was washing our hands in the bathroom lavatory. The faucet length barely reaches the sink and we were unable to put our hands under the running water. My first upgrade will be a better faucet that I feel should be done at the factory. Someone obviously missed this issue during testing. Has anybody else had this issue, if so what faucet did you upgrade to?

Same problem here. I had CW replace both inside faucets before I even took delivery of my M28. I supplied Delta faucets off the shelf from Home Depot. I will eventually change the one outside myself.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Any 4" spaced faucet will work. Replaced ours a couple of years ago after the seals inside started leaking inside the spout. Got a taller and longer spout of solid metal, not a shell with a plastic tube inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! This is something we need to change on our 2015 M28. It's pretty ridiculous to have your hand flat against the back of the sink just to get it wet due to the shallow overhang of the factory faucet. Did you connect the LEDs to power in both sinks? If so, would you mind sharing a little info as to where and how you tapped into power?

festor

Very nice! This is something we need to change on our 2015 M28. It's pretty ridiculous to have your hand flat against the back of the sink just to get it wet due to the shallow overhang of the factory faucet. Did you connect the LEDs to power in both sinks? If so, would you mind sharing a little info as to where and how you tapped into power?

Greatest thing about this faucet is it requires no power. There is a water generator inside that makes the LED illuminate. Comes with a standard aerator as well if you don't want the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, isn't that nifty! Thanks for the reply and the post. I will be making this change in the near future!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk