2017 Goshen, IN - Torklift Rally Specials

jbeletti

Torklift International will be exhibiting and presenting at the rally. Additionally, they're providing a couple of real nice door prizes - one at the end of their presentation and one for our grand door prize pool. They're also offering special pricing for our rally. See post #1 of the Vendor Specials thread for a link to their Rally Special flier. Finally, for those who are on Facebook, they're offering a 6-day, Facebook-only promotion.

jbeletti

Torklift is not bringing any inventory with them. They are shipping their display booth and that's all.

I'm not sure, but "perhaps" their rally pricing includes shipping. I'll inquire and circle back here.

One can always have the steps shipped to the rally venue and do a self/friend install here in 30 minutes.

Lou_and_Bette

One can always have the steps shipped to the rally venue and do a self/friend install here in 30 minutes.

If you choose to take this approach to getting your steps installed, I'm sure that as soon as you pull out some tools you will have "many" fellow ralliers suddenly appear to help along with plenty of bystanders who are watching and learning. I, for one, have installed these steps and would be delighted to assist you with the installation. We will be in site 437. I can say that Bette and I are extremely pleased with these steps and believe you would be happy you installed them.

Mrsfish

If you choose to take this approach to getting your steps installed, I'm sure that as soon as you pull out some tools you will have "many" fellow ralliers suddenly appear to help along with plenty of bystanders who are watching and learning. I, for one, have installed these steps and would be delighted to assist you with the installation. We will be in site 437. I can say that Bette and I are extremely pleased with these steps and believe you would be happy you installed them.

I can attest to this phenomenon. When we were at the Alto NM rally 2 weeks ago, we had our glowsteps delivered there and thanks to Gregg (co chapter leader)- ours were installed in less than 30. Love,love,love them by the way and torklift was awesome to work with. We had a delivery issue and they fixed it by calling back our delivery that was going to arrive too late (fed ex mistake) and delivery a set overnight!! Kyle was our customer service person and he is going to be in Goshen.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
These steps are the cat's meow, y'all! We've had our set for about a year, and they are wonderful! I have bad knees, and these steps are a lifesaver, because they adjust to any terrain and make the step-size equal from top to bottom. Very easy to stow and deploy. Always stable, because of the feet. They have great traction as well. I can practically run up and down these without a second thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lou_and_Bette

These steps are the cat's meow, y'all! We've had our set for about a year, and they are wonderful! I have bad knees, and these steps are a lifesaver, because they adjust to any terrain and make the step-size equal from top to bottom. Very easy to stow and deploy. Always stable, because of the feet. They have great traction as well. I can practically run up and down these without a second thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bette and I agree with all of this and, in addition, sure has made my back smile. No more lifting up on pretty heavy set of steps to deploy or store. I'm not a huge "mod" guy but sure am pleased we did this one.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: 2017 Goshen, IN - Torklift Rally Specials...

I just now had a realization since I installed our GloSteps . . . :rolleyes:

I used to always have a strange bruise/cut on the top of my left hand right above where my thumb and forefinger meet the every time we loaded up to go camping. :p

Never knew where I got that from . . . until now! :confused:

It was from those old stock steps, as we got to really use our new GloSteps for the first time at the Alto, NM Rally (we were just across the 'street' from MrsFish/Ann), and come to think of it . . . I didn't have that bruise on that trip! ;)

Anyway, we are still getting used to them, but so far we love them!

Of course, the beauty of these steps can also be their curse as Cathy likes to set them up one way (stretched out) . . . and I like them set up a little closer (steeper angle). :eek:

But really that is a non-issue.

As for installation, I'm not the handiest guy in the world when it comes to manual labor and mechanical thingys, but I probably spent 3-4 hours total on the project (was not in a big hurry), but will say that the actual install time by myself was about 30-45 minutes and only used four tools (two screw drivers, two socket wrenches and a few spritzes of WD40).

If I can do it . . . anyone can do it!

They really were that easy to install!

ProwlerGlowStep1Old-P3160576.jpg ProwlerGlowStep2-P3160579.jpg

ProwlerGlowStep4-P3160584.jpg ProwlerGlowStep3-P3160582.jpg

ProwlerGlowStep6-P3160590.jpg ProwlerGlowStep5-P3160596.jpg

ProwlerGlowStep8-P3200628.jpg ProwlerGlowStep7-P3160624.jpg

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We love our Torklift Glowsteps! They are very stable, easy to open and close. I was skeptical at first, but once they were installed, it was a no brainer. Should have done it sooner!

gasman

Camp Socializer
Jim, I am very interested in purchasing the Glow Step Revolution. As I read their flyer, it sounds like in order to receive the specials, (free shipping, presentation special, etc.), I need to wait until the seminar to order the product. Am I missing something here? What is your take on this? We are looking forward to seeing you guys next week.

jbeletti

Jim, I am very interested in purchasing the Glow Step Revolution. As I read their flyer, it sounds like in order to receive the specials, (free shipping, presentation special, etc.), I need to wait until the seminar to order the product. Am I missing something here? What is your take on this? We are looking forward to seeing you guys next week.

Mike - the way I read it, you must attend the rally (not the seminar) and you may place your online order between June 13 and June 18.

avvidclif

I won't be at the rally due to another commitment but plan or ordering one during the posted time window. I read it as attendance not required to order online?? Guess I'll find out.