Fresh tank vent & low drain points

NYSUPstater

Our '18 BC 3560 SS fresh yank vent is thru left frame rail by LR tire w/a 90* elbow attached. Filled tank to sanitize and water ran out, which ok. Ran out for a bit then finally stopped. Question: do you place some type of micro or any screen over the elbow to keep bugs in such out?

Also, was told there are no low drain points on unit. This seems odd, but is this right?

Gaffer

You should have a drain for the fresh water tank near the rear axle on the off door side.

crussian

I have an Oakmont, there is a hot and cold drain point underneath the water heater, and then a single cold water drain behind the rear axle. I have no screens over small opening but i am not in an area that has that issue....yet.

C&J

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MikeR

Our '18 BC 3560 SS fresh yank vent is thru left frame rail by LR tire w/a 90* elbow attached. Filled tank to sanitize and water ran out, which ok. Ran out for a bit then finally stopped. Question: do you place some type of micro or any screen over the elbow to keep bugs in such out?

Also, was told there are no low drain points on unit. This seems odd, but is this right?

You don't have any low point drains on your Big Country. Their are two vents for your fresh water tank. One on each side of your unit. You found one of them, there is also another vent on the opposite side. I put a plastic valve on the end of each vent hose. I close the valve after filling the tank and then moving my BC, so I don't lose water. You just have to remember to open the valves before pumping water out of the tank.