Excited Fan

Hello, my name is Gary. I am from Columbus, Ohio. I currently own a 2006 Cardinal 29RKLE...which I have loved...I am selling house within a year (cross my fingers) and going full time. I have seriously been looking and I finally was able to see a Landmark 5er. WOW!...She was at a dealer in Springfield Ohio...Best Buy RV. It was the Cape Cod floor plan. It was very nice...I have been drooling on the internet over them...my favorite is the Pinehurst. Would like any feed back what so ever on them...I also now have fell in love with the new Oakmont. I came across it on my researching the web. Found it at...rvstobuy.com...Great Escapes RV Center, it is #61 and the Pinehurst is #62...There are, I think, 60 pics of each...I have no ties to this dealer, just glad I finally found it, have been wanting to see pics for a while....I had seen them on the Heartland web page, but not like this. Very glad to be here...eager to learn...I have been a member of the Open Roads Forum...RV.Net for some time, have learned a lot, and willing to learn a lot more. Thank You, Sincerely, Gary

wshamby01

Is that rvs2buy.com in Gamaliel, Arkansas? If so that is where I bought my new Sundance. I bought it that morning and it was ready to pick up that evening. Very nice people to deal with.

Yes, rvstobuy.com is Great Escapes Rv Center of Gamaliel Arkansas...great pics of some Landmark Fifth Wheels. Hey Lefty, what do you mean....Wish I had the money a dealer makes...in fact like most of you, if you do a ton of research like me, we know more than the sale people do at most RV Dealers.

wshamby01

You should contact them for the lowest price. Mine was lower than advertised for sure. And it was well below what some other dealers quoted me. Talk to Dave he is the owner.

Well, I do not live in Arkansas...The dealer here near Columbus, Ohio is who I think I would deal with...Looking to sell house soon (1 YEAR) and Full-time in North Carolina. But thanks for the info.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
I bought my Big Horn from Dave at Great Escapes. He is 240 miles from where I live but when you save several thousand dollars below local dealers in Little Rock it's worth the drive. Dave is great to deal with and will go out of the way to please you in your deal. My 2 cents.
Bill

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
bigdadgary,
Welcome to the forum. I can tell you from first hand experience that you will not be disappointed with any Heartland product. I can also tell you that Best Buy RVs in Springfield is a top notch dealer to work with. Please continue to investigate both Heartland and Best Buy RVs and keep us informed of your findings.

Good luck,

Mark

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Best Buy RV was really great to buy from, however, their service leaves ALOT to be desired...If you buy from them and the need to do any PDI repairs, check everything they do very carefully!!!

Thanks to all...I really love what I see...The Landmark is just beautiful. I hear you on the saving of money with the Arkansas dealer...I will investigate Best Buy a little more. People on the Open Roads Forum were right...this is a fantastic forum...I look forward to learning more from you all...and I will keep you posted on what I am going through and reading more on this forum. Thanks, Sincerely, Gary