Oregon_Camper's New Web & Blog Site

Oregon_Camper

I have 2 main hobbies...anything that has to do with Technology and (of course) Camping. ;)

So, I have decided to bring those together and have created a website / blog, that I hope you find useful and entertaining. Of course my wife Melinda will be involved as well.

The site is new, so we need to grow our content...but we have ideas! Just need to find the time to write blogs and then create associated video's, between both of us working full time jobs. Might as well "launch" this on a long holiday weekend, while everyone is away.
whistling.gif

This will be a fun adventure. Please remember to "like" the Facebook page if you want to continue to follow us and get future updates.

The address links are:
Blog & Web site -- https://www.rvwiththetanners.com (RV With The Tanners)
Facebook -- https://www.facebook.com/rvwiththetanners

So, if you have some time and would like to review my site and provide feedback (please be gentle) I would appreciate it.

Thanks everyone...

Jim

BTW...I did get permission from the admins before posting this here.

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Nice looking site! What software are you using?

I found one little typo on the gear page.

[FONT=avenir-lt-w01_35-light1475496]Never use to for Fresh Water

Easy mistake and easy fix.

Kristy
[/FONT]

Go-Fly

Nice web page. I don't do Facebook however. We are back in Oregon after being south all winter. Hope to see you on the road some day. For extra points, your dog's name Zul, was from the movie Ghost Busters.

Oregon_Camper

Re: Oregon_Camper's New Web & Blog Site

Nice web page. I don't do Facebook however. We are back in Oregon after being south all winter. Hope to see you on the road some day. For extra points, your dog's name Zul, was from the movie Ghost Busters.

Ding...ding...ding....we have a WINNER!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Nice looking site! What software are you using?

I found one little typo on the gear page.

[FONT=avenir-lt-w01_35-light1475496]Never use to for Fresh Water

Easy mistake and easy fix.

Kristy
[/FONT]

I started out using Weebly buy moved to Wix.

Thanks for the typo info. Sooooo hard to find stuff after you've been editing it over and over and over.