110 fridge problem?

Mine has been working perfectly for 2 years now and about 12000 miles on the road.
Are you saying you have had 2 of them go out now ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Yes number 2 ,it's a sinewave 1000 watt inverter ,fridge works fine plugged into power

wdk450

Your inverter problem may have to do with peak refrigerator compressor start-up surge current. You need to compare the surge current (max current) drawn by your refrig and the surge current max rating on your inverter.

Is this a Heartland installed factory inverter-refrigerator system? It seems to me that I have heard of a lot of problems and a recall initially on these. This may be worth a phone call to Heartland Service on Tuesday.

Thx for the info , on doing my research it seems the 6 volts battery's and a 2000 watt inverter is the way to go for residential fridges .I will phone heartland and see what they say ,my warranty is up on 15th of July !

danemayer

On early residential refrigerator builds from Heartland several years ago, there was a firmware update to the inverter to deal with a compressor change in the Frigidaire refrigerators. The firmware update allowed the inverter to deal with higher peak startup demand from the refrigerator.