Another new last TV

aRAYwego

So Sheila and I are driving down I-90, just minding our own business. We stop in Bozeman, Mt for fuel. As we are driving through town to get back on the highway, we pass the local Ford dealer. We have been very unhappy with our Ram and how Dodge Corp handled issues so we had test driven a '17 F-350 a few weeks earlier. On the Bozeman lot was a black '17 F-450 Platinum. Of course I had to pull the truck n trailer in and check it out. Well it was special ordered. Dammit. A salesman did some checking and it turns out the customer that ordered it wasn't able to take delivery. I had to drive it and wow was it nice. Long story short, 2 hours later we were hooking it up to our LM and continuing our drive. The rest of our drive was relatively flat so I took it real easy until I could get some miles on the truck. The more we look at it, the more we realize the people ordered it with the exact options we would have, including the 27.5k Reese hitch. We can't wait to get her on the open road and see how she really pulls.

39231.jpg39229.jpg

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great looking truck and trailer, all the best. Nothing like getting out of a Dodge and into a FORD

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

How cool !!! Congratulations
You will love the truck.
Give us an update in a few more days.
I have been a GM fan all of my life.
My new 2017 F-350 has blown my mind in so many ways.
I LOVE IT. .
Already have 12000 miles in 6 months

Beautiful truck con grats
Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

aRAYwego

Great looking truck and trailer, all the best. Nothing like getting out of a Dodge and into a FORD

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks, Had it not been for the way we were treated by Chrysler Corp, we would have never known how nice the Ford was. lol

How cool !!! Congratulations
You will love the truck.
Give us an update in a few more days.
I have been a GM fan all of my life.
My new 2017 F-350 has blown my mind in so many ways.
I LOVE IT. .
Already have 12000 miles in 6 months

Beautiful truck con grats
Jerrod

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thank you Jerrod, I was never very brand loyal, just want a truck that will do what it is supposed to. We will be in this park in Cody, WY for another week or so then we hit the road again for Goshen. Have already had several other campers stop to check out the new truck.

James

aRAYwego

I will say its quite the surprise when you are driving down the road late at night in a new truck and the wife hits the seat massage button. I didn't even know we had that option. lol

Mburtsvt

In 6 years I went from Ford to Ram and back to Ford..... I have no idea what I was thinking with the Ram. I'm sure they have got a lot of the bugs out of the Ram truck. I still see a lot on the road, but I'm just not in a good mood to look at the Ram trucks again.

Mburtsvt

I will say its quite the surprise when you are driving down the road late at night in a new truck and the wife hits the seat massage button. I didn't even know we had that option. lol

Be aware- driving with my wife with the seat massage on in about 20 - 30 minutes she needs to use the bathroom. Don't tell her I said that.

aRAYwego

In 6 years I went from Ford to Ram and back to Ford..... I have no idea what I was thinking with the Ram. I'm sure they have got a lot of the bugs out of the Ram truck. I still see a lot on the road, but I'm just not in a good mood to look at the Ram trucks again.

We had a few problems that we couldn't overlook. When going downhill I would have to hit the gas to get the rpm's up so the exhaust brake would work. Kinda hairy on a 7% grade with no guard rails and 2000 ft drop offs. Back and forth with Dodge, told its working as intended. Long story short, we were labeled complainers, elevated to star case status and basically told to pound sand. Sorry to the Ram faithful but that was more than I could handle.

- - - Updated - - -

Be aware- driving with my wife with the seat massage on in about 20 - 30 minutes she needs to use the bathroom. Don't tell her I said that.

That is too funny! We did make quite a few stops after we found the massage button.

Mattman

She's a beaut Clark. Don't be fallen in love with her, she's going with me when I leave. Lol.

But I am so jealous. Most people impulse by a kitchen item. Vacuum. Something less than $500. RVers impulse trade up 4500 trucks. Lol.
She is a gorgeous. Enjoy.

aRAYwego

Lol. Thanks guys. I do have a pretty healthy impulse buying habit. This was no impulse though. We have been looking far and wide for the right truck and this one "fell" into our hands. On a sad note, first full day towing with her and a rock took out the windshield.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

SNOKING

Lol. Thanks guys. I do have a pretty healthy impulse buying habit. This was no impulse though. We have been looking far and wide for the right truck and this one "fell" into our hands. On a sad note, first full day towing with her and a rock took out the windshield.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Most likely the rock was kicked up there by a mad

images

;););)

Enjoy the new ride.