M32 Outdoor Kitchen TV

bricar418

Anyone have any luck removing the factory TV from the outdoor kitchen? Would like to upgrade to a larger tv on a extending swivel mount...

franctel

Interested if you were able to remove it and get a bigger tv in that area. We just got an M32 and It seems tight.

Chopperno1

Were you able to fit a larger tv in that area?[/QUOTE

The only reason I needed to take it out was to replace the coax feeding the tv. The cord was no good. Fitting where improperly crimped on. I have not looked into putting a larger tv.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Any pics of your outside kitchen with tv installed. Our outside kitchen seems really tight to install a tv, but the hook ups are there.

PeterS

I removed the small TV and V-bracket and moved it into the bunk room for the kids.
Then installed the widest TV we could find (~28") with a new std bracket.
Works pretty well with a few chairs in a semi circle at night.

Attachments

• M32-Outdoor Kitchen.jpg
    M32-Outdoor Kitchen.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 123

Chopperno1

I removed the small TV and V-bracket and moved it into the bunk room for the kids.
Then installed the widest TV we could find (~28") with a new std bracket.
Works pretty well with a few chairs in a semi circle at night.

What brand/model TV did you put in? Looking to put in a bigger one as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Were you able to fit a larger tv in that area?[/QUOTE

The only reason I needed to take it out was to replace the coax feeding the tv. The cord was no good. Fitting where improperly crimped on. I have not looked into putting a larger tv.

The f connector on my outside feed was also not crimped on properly.

PeterS

The outside kitchen TV is a SAMSUNG, open box from Best Buy, 1080p (don't know the model), bought it based on width and used a basic wall mount from Best Buy.
My inside is a VIZIO from Walmart, also 1080p (don't know the model), and also with basic wall mount. I put a stick on poster on the other side of the swivel mount to disguise the screws that came thru just a tad from the mount.

Both have been in service for over 1.5 years and some 15+ trips. Everything is holding up well.

I also opened all access panels and re-tightened, straightened and rerouted ( in some cases) the coax cabling; especially the antenna booster area needed a lot of work. Rush job during assembly I suppose.