Looking to buy a BH 3370RL

We now own a Sydney Outback 5er and are going to upgrade to a Bighorn. Am looking at both the 3400Rl and the 3370 RL. Would love any responses and help making up our minds.

We bought the 3370 RL and love it. A few minor problems that come with all new purchases but nothing that can't be fixed.
Air bed leaks, TV turns on by itself and changes to black and white, Plumbing leaks under the kitchen sink and I backed into the fence. OOOPS that one is my fault.

Al and Donna

Last edited:

Shadowchek

We went through that also. The kitchens are similar in counter space and cabinet space. The 3370 puts the pantry on the opposite side of the kitchen which may not be a big deal to you. on the 3370 the rear view is spectacular but you lose the nice entertainment area and desk space of the 3400rl. you still have it just not as big. When we started looking we wanted the enclosed bathroom but as time went on we liked the space of the open bath of the 3400rl. We just couldn't get used to the confinement. If you are taking a shower just shut the slider you have a nice open space to get ready in and you also get the nice big w/d closet for whatever you want not to mention the larger bathroom sink counter with extra shelf space. For us the main thing was the bedroom. I love the entertainment section and desk on our 3400rl and we still get great veiws. It is all a personal preference. Just my thoughts.

Greg

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Like Greg said, the bedroom seems very confined in the 3370 because of the bathrrom wall on the left side of the bed and the right side has the closet. We have the 3400RL and we love it but I also like the new 3580 very much. It has a somewhat private bath and keeps the open feeling because of the doors and windows in the bath.

jnbhobe

We have a 09-3370 and love the bathroom. [last 5er had a split bath] We did opt for the queen-bed option thou. That gives you a lot more room in the bedroom. The counter extention helps with kitchen space.:)

We just picked up our BH 3580RL and the glass doors going into the bathroom was a big selling point for my wife and myself. This offers privacy to the bedroom when we have guests but with the shades up it still gives the openness we liked. K

iefpro01

We are taking delivery on the 3370RL this weekend. We also ordered the queen size bed to add room to the bedroom. We have not seen the delivered unit, well not until tomorrow anyway, but we anticipate that the bedroom will have a real bedroom / bath feel now.